Fullscreen

[Post New]by justmeintx2 on Nov 7, 17 3:25 AM
The full screen option is not available. Is there a fix for this?

Fanfare123
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Fullscreen

[Post New]by Fanfare123 on Nov 7, 17 4:01 AM
Same here. No options menu whatsoever. No fullscreen and no ability to change challenge level of game play either.

[Post New]by morriswidow on Nov 7, 17 7:47 AM
Same here!! When I played the demo it was full screen but now I have purchased it it's not!! Very unhappy about this. Hope it's fixed soon as it ruins the game :-(

Cr1s
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Cr1s on Nov 7, 17 9:27 AM
You can find the "Full Screen" option in the Setting menu.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 7, 17 10:23 AM
Hey Everyone,

I definitely understand wanting to play in full-screen mode! As Cr1s mentioned, there's an option in the Settings menu to toggle on and off full-screen mode. The Settings menu should pop up on the left side after hitting Pause in any scene.

If there's trouble getting full-screen mode to come up, or if there's difficulty finding the Settings menu, it may help to adjust the resolution for the screen in case the current settings are hiding part of the game window or causing conflicts with full-screen mode. Steps on doing that can be found here:

Screen Resolution

If there are any additional questions or concerns, feel free to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators. We'll be happy to help however we can!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by ggkat1 on Nov 15, 17 10:35 PM
I have the same problem. Demo fine. Purchased version full screen fail. I followed the SCREEN RESOLUTION and find my is much higher than even recommended. And it's not all games - just this one. No settings or options from the opening screen. SKIP must be off the edge. Please help.

[Post New]by cleopatra23 on Dec 1, 17 5:54 PM
This game is annoying in that I have to put it in Full Screen mode EVERY time I play it! I'm only finishing this game because I purchased it because of the other Emily games... won't buy anymore!

Go to: