Not enough rubies

[Post New]by donadriedger on Nov 7, 17 9:17 AM
I got all the way to the last scene and there are not enough rubies to finish. I got them all on each screen so there is not replaying to get more. Any suggestions?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Not enough rubies

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 7, 17 4:43 PM
I didn't have that happen, but it's possible the game "lost" some of the rubies somewhere along the way, since this game is coded similarly to JM Solitaire and I had that happen at the very last castle in JMSol. I scrolled back through the map and looked for blank spots where the jewels had gone missing and replayed those to recollect the gems, then I was able to build the last castle.

[Post New]by donadriedger on Nov 9, 17 9:40 AM
Thanks, but I don't have any blank spots on any levels. I could see, as I was playing, that there were not going to be enough rubies, but I kept going...aarrgh!

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Nov 17, 17 9:13 AM
The same thing is happening to me.....I have gone half way through the game and the game will not let me 'go on'....I have been going going going back throughout this crazy game and I have LOTS of rubies, but, still, the game will not let me play new stuff, anymore.....This may be a tech problem, but I hope not.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 18, 17 7:28 AM
Did you try clicking on the Castle button at the bottom of the map to see if you can bring up the castle and finish building it? If you are getting nothing when clicking the castle button or there is no castle button in the map, either you don't have the latest version installed, or the game doesn't like your computer. On my PC I can't make this happen at all, but have heard from the dev that some computer configurations don't like the game. I don't know if they will be able to fix it, so your best bet is to contact CS for a game credit.

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 7:36:13 AM PST

ladyhawkna
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ladyhawkna on Nov 18, 17 3:06 PM
same happening to me. There are no more rubies. I wrote an email and got a free game. I really want this to work because I made it through all but the very last castle . Yes I can go back. no there are no non colored in rubies . I went everywhere on the board and got nothing There's a glitche and they need to fix it. !!! I have to finish what I start. LOL

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 18, 17 6:14 PM
Sorry to hear the game doesn't like your computer ladyhawkna but at least you made it to the last castle even if you can't finish it. I'm guessing you at least got to level 200 which is the end of the game. The players who have been reporting a progression block are having it happen randomly. The game was patched but for whatever reason the patch didn't work on all systems.

asdkid
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by asdkid on Nov 23, 17 9:18 AM
Same for me. Got to the last game and it's one ruby short. Very frustrating that I can't complete the game.

jdylea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jdylea on Nov 25, 17 12:59 PM
I'm only able to get to level 120 and don't have enough rubies.
There is a problem with this game.
I started over from the beginning as a new player and still only could get to level 120!
Really was enjoying this game.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Jan 8, 18 6:28 PM
I went back and played a lot of levels and collected enough jokers and stuff and actually made it through the last game only to find out about the missing rubies.
Went back and found the levels they were missing from, and now find I have to get through that last game again! It took me several hours of replaying levels to collect enough stuff to get through it, and now I am so annoyed to have to figure it all out again!
Of course after putting so many hours into it, I just cannot walk away without finishing the game...Beyond frustrating, but them it is only a game :-)

Go to: