Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Gifting Hours

[Post New]by Nickimine on Nov 7, 17 12:52 PM
Midnight Castle friends ... please help me out here. I think I was away too long, and now that I'm back I believe I have forgotten what the gifting hours are.

I know the hours are different depending on where one lives, but the hours were based on um - a time standard in the UK? Is that right?

Laugh - fill me in! Thank you!

~ jean ~

Re:Gifting Hours

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 7, 17 1:02 PM
Hi !! Gifting times are 5 gifts every 8 hours GMT . I live in Arizona so my first gift time is 5pm , 2nd is 1pm 3rd is 9am and I do not have DST so my clock never changes .

you can also go by the clock on the DQ PUMPKIN when it counts down to 00:00 that is the new roll over time just keep an eye on your clock '

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 7, 17 1:02 PM
Things have changed a bit and it's no longer where you live but based on GMT time zone.

Look at the countdown clock below your daily quest icon to help you.

Gifting hours are 5 friends between when the countdown clock shows...

24:00:00 - 16:00:00
16:00:00 - 08:00:00
08:00:00 - 00:00:00

You can gift 5 friends anytime between those times on the countdown clock (15 different friends per day). Basically gifting is 5 friends every 8 hours within these three 8 hour groups.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 7, 17 3:04 PM
Hi, Jean!
If you 'fell back', your gifting hours are simply one hour earlier than you were used to during DST.

Edited on 11/07/2017 at 3:04:23 PM PST

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Nov 7, 17 8:35 PM
Thanks everyone!

Don't ya just love having darkness arrive at 5:00 p.m.?!!!! (nooooo!)

~ jean ~

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 8, 17 7:53 PM
But if your second gifting is more than 8 hours, you can still gift a third time provided it comes before the MC day changes. Mine is changing at 4:00 now that standard time is in effect. I may be up until midnight and can do the second one then, but if I am busy and can't get the third one done until 3:00 I can still start the gift cycle again at 4:00.

Go to: