Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Level 26

[Post New]by 741741 on May 8, 10 1:59 PM
How do you get the extra 10 happiness points? All my houses have gardens and there's no little smiley sign to add a lamp or fountain. I'm 10 pts shy of the 110 happiness pts required. Help! (This is such a fun game!) I'll keep trying to figure it out on my own. Maybe one of the pirates knows. LOL!

Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:Level 26

[Post New]by 741741 on May 8, 10 3:16 PM
Nevermind. Don't know what I did but the game let me move on to the next level.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on May 8, 10 6:10 PM
For anyone else having problems.

This is the level where you have to clear away all the bandits smoke. You have a lot of vacant lots, workers, tax collectors and materials.

This is the way I completed this level. I think it's less complicated than the one suggested in the built in strategy guide and it's quick enough to do in time on the expert levels.

Build a market. While making deals build cabins on all the vacant lots, add sidings and gardens to all while remembering to collect in income from cabins. Pay each bandit when you have the money. When you have either got all the money for the last bandit or are only a few hundred short demolish the market, build a new cabin and add a garden.

kaylee2
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by kaylee2 on May 9, 10 7:32 AM
Lori thanks so much for your great tip.
I have tried that level about 10 times to get it done within the time, lol totaly forgot about the market.
Once again a big thank you

wolfpup13
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by wolfpup13 on May 26, 10 9:56 AM
LoriW wrote:For anyone else having problems.

This is the level where you have to clear away all the bandits smoke. You have a lot of vacant lots, workers, tax collectors and materials.

This is the way I completed this level. I think it's less complicated than the one suggested in the built in strategy guide and it's quick enough to do in time on the expert levels.

Build a market. While making deals build cabins on all the vacant lots, add sidings and gardens to all while remembering to collect in income from cabins. Pay each bandit when you have the money. When you have either got all the money for the last bandit or are only a few hundred short demolish the market, build a new cabin and add a garden.

Thank you for the great advise you gave to kaylee2,I was able to get the star with no problems.I was following the walkthrough on Gamezebo, it says to build a bank,but it didn't work.

Go to: