Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flowers Mosaics here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 8, 17 12:48 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 8:21:32 AM PST

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flowers Mosaics here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 8, 17 8:20 AM
Has anyone had an issue with the cells being crossed off randomly? I'm playing in custom mode, and sometimes the cells automatically cross off when I fill in all the correct cells in a row or column, other times I have to cross them off myself. It seems to vary from grid to grid. Originally I chose the option of having the numbers crossed off when a row or column was complete, but when they didn't always cross off, I went back into the settings and chose to have the numbers crossed off one by one, but I still had the same issue with just some of the grids, others worked fine.

Mac Sierra 10,12.6

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 8, 17 8:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work as it should, we highly recommend visiting the Big Fish Games Help pages as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped past players correct various types of problems:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using the information in our Big Fish Games Help articles, please get in touch with the Customer Support Team. It would also be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide the most appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are looking for game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgArinelle

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Flowers Mosaics here.

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 8, 17 10:40 AM
This series regularly crosses off only some unoccupied cells, which is annoying, but I can live with it.

Worse, the tutorial display came up telling me that one square was a different color--I couldn't see it, but okay--and I should click on it to get a puzzle piece. I did, ut no piece for the large puzzle beside the level selection squares ever appeared.

And then there was the third level in phase 1, which when solved turned into a photo, and didn't seem to count as a completed puzzle.

Sorry, developers, not a buy for me.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 8, 17 10:49 AM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there's some trouble with parts of the puzzles not showing up correctly while playing. We can certainly give some troubleshooting a try to see if it'll get things working better. When parts of a game aren't working as expected, sometimes it's caused by the files for the game not having the permissions they need to open up properly. Issues of this nature can also be caused by the game not cooperating well with the currently installed video card drivers. When that's the case, updating those drivers can help. The following links have steps for both of these possibilities:

Run Game as Administrator
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

When troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. You're also always welcome to send a PM to me or one of the other Moderators with any other questions you may have. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

coqa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

resolution

[Post New]by coqa on Nov 10, 17 6:53 AM
Yet again there is a resolution issue. Have W10 Res 1280x1024 so have to keep changing if I want to play. Is this going to happen to all BF games from now on?

[Post New]by CalifDreaming on Nov 10, 17 6:54 AM
Don't know if this is truly a Tech Issue, but here goes.
#1. If a mosaic changes into a photo, click on the photo to get to "Level Completed" & tally screen.
#2. If a color w/in the same color seems a little off, click on that square & more than likely it w/b a puzzle pc. Sometimes it even looks almost like a scab on the colored square. A single square may not even have a color like any of the other squares or "X"d out squares, that could also be a puzzle pc.
I was on 3rd level when I found my 1st puzzle pc (it's a chicken mosaic). So I've gone back to the beginning to try & find all the puzzle pcs.
The instructions aren't worth, you-know-what, for the puzzles. I will keep moving fwd. I hope this helps other fishies having this same situation.
I got thru all 7 Stages, 15 Levels each, however I'm still missing 10 puzzle pcs. I'm not starting over for a 3rd time. Perhaps the developers could give a hint as to the levels we need to replay to find the missing pcs.

Edited on 11/12/2017 at 3:05:32 PM PST

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Nov 18, 17 5:51 PM
Went through game twice trying to find the puzzle pieces. Still missing 7.

Go to: