tighten the screw...

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on May 8, 10 2:28 PM
for petes sake, I can't even get past the first screen. How do you turn the power screwdriver around to tighten the loose screw>

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:tighten the screw...

[Post New]by krissywillow on May 8, 10 2:36 PM
you shouldn't have to do anything except bring the tool to the screw. You might have the wrong tool ? Or maybe going at the wrong screw?

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 2:37:13 PM PST

am100other
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by am100other on May 9, 10 11:49 AM
you need to get the drill bit first, then just click on the power drill on the screw, that will do the trick, i also had this one!

gl!

[Post New]by barkiegirl on Jan 24, 11 10:31 AM
i get the drill bet put it in drill and i have plced it over each screw and still can not get it to do anything

[Post New]by margib on Mar 30, 11 9:50 AM
barkiegirl wrote:i get the drill bet put it in drill and i have plced it over each screw and still can not get it to do anything

I'm having this exact same problem. Drill bit is installed but it won't tighten the screw which is extended.

[Post New]by karenlalee on May 5, 11 12:26 PM
I just started the game again to try the screwdriver/screw. I didn't even remember this step, is each game different?????

Anyway, I picked up the screw and to tighten the screw, I placed the mouse directly on the screw.. clicked.. it worked.

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jun 10, 13 4:17 PM
actually all you have to do is pick it up - the game handles the mechanics.

However, just fyi: you do not use a drill bit (which is for drilling holes) to tighten a screw. The correct sequence for tighten the screw should be - pick up the screwdriver (yes there is one there) and use THAT on the screw.

If they had used a screwdriver bit instead of a drill bit it would make sense.

[Post New]by susiequuu on Jun 13, 13 11:18 PM
I am having trouble with the screw as well, have found the screwdriver, but game won't let me pick it up to tighten the screw, can anyone help

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Jun 22, 13 2:25 PM
susiequuu wrote:I am having trouble with the screw as well, have found the screwdriver, but game won't let me pick it up to tighten the screw, can anyone help

you actually have to put the drill bit on the drill and use that to tighten the screw.

doesn't make sense as I pointed out above but that is how ya do it.

jqpwmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jqpwmk on Jul 9, 13 2:22 PM
anyone know how to finish the game, I am lost?

Go to: