pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Dice

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Nov 8, 17 5:50 PM
I really hate these dice games it takes me at least 6 times to beat them then I’m way behind on the other games

Re:Dice

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Nov 8, 17 7:04 PM
At least your wins count. I finally best Salty 3 times and none of my wins counted. Notified Tech Support. Got home from work. Still showed I had to beat Salty 3 times. So I tried again. First roll lost. On the second roll, beat Salty 4 to 3. Checked and that win did not register. I am frustrated. HELP!!!

Morgana

Parrot11
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Parrot11 on Nov 8, 17 7:05 PM
I am not lucky at any of the games. Dice, wheel of fortune, puzzles ...
I lost at dice 8 times and finally won once. Now I'll wait until tomorrow to try again for the last 2 wins. Sometimes I let my husband play because he always does better than I do. He can cook better than me too.

akge
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by akge on Nov 8, 17 10:14 PM
Did you accept the challenge? If the light is still glowing from the CC, the challenge hasn't be accepted yet.

Kae

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 9, 17 7:17 AM
Crysztaloak wrote:At least your wins count. I finally best Salty 3 times and none of my wins counted. Notified Tech Support. Got home from work. Still showed I had to beat Salty 3 times. So I tried again. First roll lost. On the second roll, beat Salty 4 to 3. Checked and that win did not register. I am frustrated. HELP!!!

Morgana

Make sure you actually finished the previous task and have a green check mark next to the trade with children task. It won't count unless ALL previous tasks are completed AND the new task is unlocked first.

Make sure you are playing Salty and not another character. I'm sure you are but there have been other players accidentally playing the wrong character before so I have to toss out that possibility.

After you've checked those things and still not getting credited for completing the task put in a help ticket with Customer Supports. Get screen shots if possible to send to them.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Nov 9, 17 12:29 PM
I play on an iPad which of the characters wins against salty

SammyJah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SammyJah on Nov 9, 17 12:34 PM
I’ve played against him 6 times so far. Never roll above a 5. I managed to beat him once with a 5v4 roll. This is going to take forever.

[Post New]by criccieth10 on Nov 9, 17 1:07 PM
Have had to have 3 rounds against Salty and finally managed to beat him - First round won, lost, lost - paid 12 dice and lost all 3 Waited 12 hours changed avatar and won won. Hurrah
Now for the next challenge tomorrow

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 9, 17 3:55 PM
pennyking123 wrote:I play on an iPad which of the characters wins against salty

Technically there is no particular avatar that will beat a character at dice. Everyone's games are a bit different. I have two games. With the same avatar on both games one is losing and the other is winning.

The avatars I've had displayed with the most success have been the Pirate Girl, the Frog Witch, and the recently earned Merlin. Others like the Fairy.

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Nov 9, 17 9:57 PM
Well lost for the 4th time this will take forever I really hate these dice games

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Nov 10, 17 9:33 AM
Wow won 1 roll out of I think it’s about 7 times at the table

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Nov 10, 17 5:13 PM
Hot dang finally beat him woo glad that’s over now on with the rest

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 10, 17 5:22 PM
pennyking123 wrote:Hot dang finally beat him woo glad that’s over now on with the rest

Glad to hear you finally beat Salty and are moving forward again.

Go to: