The Trick Is now On me I guess.

[Post New]by luvatrivia on Nov 8, 17 6:51 PM
2nd game for me tonight that is messed up. I got many levels done and was really loving this game until I came to a scene where the big dipper in the sky cannot be hit on because the top graphic covers it up. I tried sneaking around, but it was too fast. I quit the game club for this; Every time I have a game I love I cannot complete the game for some glitch. When will I learn to look elsewhere for games and quit coming back?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:The Trick Is now On me I guess.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 9, 17 1:05 PM
Hi luvatrivia,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble progressing in the game due to how it's showing up on the screen! Let's see if some troubleshooting can get things working better. One thing that can help in situations like this where part of the screen isn't visible is adjusting the screen resolution. Sometimes a game can be a bit picky about the resolution that works best for it, so testing out a couple of different resolutions can be helpful. The following link has steps for this:

Screen Resolution

Should that not do the trick, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance, as they have the best tools to assist from that point. You're also welcome to send a PM to me or one of our other Moderators whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by luvatrivia on Nov 10, 17 5:47 PM
Thanks again.

[Post New]by luvatrivia on Nov 18, 17 9:31 AM
I just want anyone else that reads this thread to know I tried this but my screen was already at a higher resolution than mentioned, so I played around and still did the same thing even in full screen. It is an issue with the game design I believe. Maybe the game can be finished with others. Wonderful game. Sad it is another one I loved and now cannot even finish it.

Go to: