bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Nov 9, 17 12:29 AM
Elephant Games presents the next spine-tingling installment of the Surface series!

After a car accident on the way to your new home, your daughter goes missing! Your search for her leads you to a town that's abandoned- Or is it? With danger around every corner, it's up to you to uncover the mystery behind Project Dawn and save your daughter! Do you have what it takes to explore a dangerous history beyond your own imagination and escape? Find out in this chilling hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Edited on 11/09/2017 at 2:21:37 PM PST

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

Re:Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Nov 9, 17 1:12 AM
After a car accident...

What an original start to a game.... sigh.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on Nov 9, 17 3:15 AM
Why am I having major deja vu while playing this demo? I checked the other Surface games to see if this is some sort of re-write but couldn't match anything up. Is there another game out there that starts EXACTLY like this? I remember playing this before, and it's been a long time. If they did a beta test on it, it wouldn't have been that long ago, would it? I'm just wondering if this game has been recycled or something. I'm skeptical. Especially since I remember more than what was shown in the demo, and I remember playing it more than once, so it would have been something I already purchased.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Nov 9, 17 5:58 AM
I bet 80 percent of them start like that LOL (Yawn). If it's not a car crash then it's a carriage or a plane.

Edited on 11/09/2017 at 5:59:20 AM PST

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Nov 9, 17 7:17 AM
I did the Beta test of it on August 11.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Nov 9, 17 9:56 AM
There was another game a couple years back that started the exact same way i.e. missing child after accident... but it was set in some kind of closed camping resort area. I remembered it too but can't remember the name of the game. Identical start.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Nov 11, 17 9:31 AM
sartasia wrote:There was another game a couple years back that started the exact same way i.e. missing child after accident... but it was set in some kind of closed camping resort area. I remembered it too but can't remember the name of the game. Identical start.

Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood? (Walkthrough here -

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/enigmatis-the-mists-of-ravenwood-walkthrough/ )

Go to: