Rainbow722
Flounder
Flounder
2,404 Posts

"The exit from Poseidon's Kingdom is closed for some reason" :suspicious:???

[Post New]by Rainbow722 on May 8, 10 6:56 PM
After I finished finding the items, playing the game, unlocking Poseidon"s chains, and got the first piece of the trident, I tried to exit the area to find the rest of the pieces of the trident, and got this message: "The exit from Poseidon's Kingdom closed for some reason". I can't find anything I didn't do/find in the area and have clicked on the screen everywhere looking for something to no avail.

The only thing it shows that I need is Poseidon's trident. I am at a loss about what to do next and couldn't find any answers in walk-through or forums.

Any ideas anyone?

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:"The exit from Poseidon's Kingdom is closed for some reason" :suspicious:???

[Post New]by sunny64 on May 8, 10 7:32 PM
Hi Rainbow,
I just finished the game twice, and the only reason that I can think of is that you still have an another item to find.

Maybe try clicking on the hints in both modes in this scene, one with the glasses and one without. This takes awhile for the hint screen to fill. I know with the circle they are sometimes a bit hard to find.

Just a suggestion that may or may not help.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:"The exit from Poseidon's Kingdom is closed for some reason" :suspicious:???

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 8, 10 8:01 PM
Each time you try to exit through the top you will get that message. Move your cursor toward bottom left. You should see a glow and that's your exit point.

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 8:02:48 PM PST

Go to: