bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Abu Dhabi - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 10, 17 10:40 AM
Marhabaan Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Abu Dhabi. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this specific city. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Abu Dhabi posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Abu Dhabi - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 10, 17 10:42 AM
Existing Abu Dhabi threads:

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 15, 17 12:30 PM
Any tips for 109, other than using boosts or just repeating until you finally get lucky?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 15, 17 2:05 PM
It is a stinker! I suggest you climb Everest and use your free lives! Funnily enough I just did the architect level and only needed a shovel and did the master with no boosts - took me 4 lives but it seemed easier than the early levels. You have to get the top bombs to drop first or you are in trouble! Good luck!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 15, 17 4:46 PM
Finally got 109 intern, using one set of extra moves because I was sooooo close to finishing and had two bomb blasts that I could swap together that would clear the last two ices.

Maudcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Mar 19, 18 4:23 PM
Struggling with level 52-1. How do I unchain the lightning bolts in the enclosed area at the top? I can get one of them, the center one, but not the other 4. I guess I need one or two bombs?

Maudcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Mar 19, 18 4:34 PM
Never mind. i got it.
Lucky random placement of bombs and line crushes.

Maudcat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Mar 19, 18 6:13 PM
It wasn’t 52-1 in Abu Dhabi, it was Capetown.
Sorry.
I’m bouncing back and forth between the two cities.

Go to: