jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Sure could use a scroll function..

[Post New]by jaximoto on Nov 10, 17 5:07 PM
Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that having a scroll function for the letters from friends in the Mailbox would be brilliant and oh so helpful....hey developers what do you think? Can we make this happen? Please?

Playing along,
Jaximoto

Re:Sure could use a scroll function..

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Nov 10, 17 6:03 PM
Don’t know if we’ll ever get scrolling functionality, but you are certainly not the only one to bring up this needed function.

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Nov 10, 17 11:36 PM
Yep, we have been asking for that function since they started the challenges and we found we needed it. So far nothing. But if we keep asking, maybe one day we will get it.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 11, 17 9:01 AM
I still use a mouse and I have the scroll button on the mouse and it works....

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 11, 17 10:10 AM
ellenkcl wrote:I still use a mouse and I have the scroll button on the mouse and it works....

I also use a mouse and I can scroll everything.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 11, 17 10:30 AM
I think what Jax means is ..........when the CC asks for 7 apples.......the first six gifts are apples, but you cant accept them until new day........but it would be nice to scroll down and see if the 7th one is there.

Parrot11
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Parrot11 on Nov 11, 17 12:17 PM
I agree, a scroll function for our gifts from friends would be terrific.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 11, 17 12:46 PM
If I put something on list for a couple day in advance I look at my mail list more times a day and write down names on list at the beginning. If more than 6 reply the last one to reply is at the top and you will not be able to see 7th name but if you wrote them down previous you will know who is not showing and what they are sending.

Maybe it just me but I never get more gifts sent at once than 6. Usually they come in at different time of the day.

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Nov 12, 17 8:11 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:I think what Jax means is ..........when the CC asks for 7 apples.......the first six gifts are apples, but you cant accept them until new day........but it would be nice to scroll down and see if the 7th one is there.

Thanks for the translation Sue, that's exactly what I mean! And I have that issue with the orange candy gifts currently needed for the CC task. I really try to make the effort to regift all my generous friends but can't always see whose next.

And yes, know I've seen comments about this in the past, I may have even said something in the past. It just seems worth bringing up again, got to keep trying right?

Playing along,
Jaximoto

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 12, 17 5:56 PM
jaximoto wrote:
sbaker2318 wrote:I think what Jax means is ..........when the CC asks for 7 apples.......the first six gifts are apples, but you cant accept them until new day........but it would be nice to scroll down and see if the 7th one is there.

Thanks for the translation Sue, that's exactly what I mean! And I have that issue with the orange candy gifts currently needed for the CC task. I really try to make the effort to regift all my generous friends but can't always see whose next.

And yes, know I've seen comments about this in the past, I may have even said something in the past. It just seems worth bringing up again, got to keep trying right?

Playing along,
Jaximoto

Sorry! Senior moment on my part....

Wuza
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Wuza on Nov 12, 17 7:39 PM
Scroll function PLEASE

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Nov 13, 17 9:25 AM
I agree, scroll button for gifts would be nice,,think I messed up on my gifting trying to keep up with orange candy,,guess should of wrote down,,as suggested

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 13, 17 9:49 AM
I must now eat my words. I have found that writing them down works for the 1st 10 received.. It only puts 4 below, unseen. Then the 6 showing. All others that are sent
are up on top but cannot be seen or written own. My appologies, Yes, We could use a scroll bar to see all the items sent.

MMMMmmm. Those words tasted rather stale....

Storm the castle..

Ellen

Go to: