FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

I made Pharaoh, but the game now claims there is another Level to complete?

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 10, 17 7:13 PM
Is this correct? I don't want to go through the whole game again because it says I will lose all my progress which is basically starting the whole game over.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:I made Pharaoh, but the game now claims there is another Level to complete?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 11, 17 5:32 AM
When you have built all the buildings in the city you keep on playing until you finish level 100 which is the end of the game.

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 13, 17 6:05 PM
Hi SynthpopAddict,

Maybe that was the problem that I hadn't finished Level 100? I don't remember the Level I was on when I made Pharaoh which I thought was the end of the game. I hate to wipe out the whole game and try to completely replay it in the timed version (you know how I struggle with anything timed), but I don't know if it would do any good to play the game without time?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 14, 17 5:57 AM
I'm not sure what's going on. There are 100 levels to play and whether or not you become Pharaoh depends on if you got the city completed. It doesn't matter what mode you play. The "real" game ending is when you got the whole city built before getting to level 100 and then you see the end game cutscenes with the sun god appearing over the city. If you do all the tricks and don't buy time constantly it should be possible to become Pharaoh by level 85 or 90 and the rest is gravy.

If you don't build all the buildings and finished level 100, depending on how many buildings you have left you are either out of luck or you might be able to go back to wherever the game sends you and perhaps scrape together enough resources to finish whatever building(s) you have left to do but with most cases I've heard of it seems like players can't build up enough resources to do so.

P.S. - If you always want to make Pharaoh and never have a problem with getting the real game ending work on your trophy case (read the game instructions for how to get treasure chests) and get all your citizens.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 6:01:19 AM PST

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 15, 17 7:37 PM
Thanks for the tips SynthpopAddict I'll keep working with the game to see if I can get it sorted out.

I have the God **** showing up over the city so I guess I did actually finish the game? I don't know what made me think it wasn't finished?

Edited on 11/15/2017 at 7:56:02 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 16, 17 7:15 AM
You're welcome FreeBird01. Yes, you did finish the game and got the real ending. Adventure mode can be replayed at any time under a completed game profile and you will have a full set of powerups unlocked.

As for wondering why you maybe didn't finish, perhaps you got confused with the pedestal that pops up in the city scene. The empty pedestal is your trophy stand for playing in Blitz mode and every checkpoint you reach in Blitz gives you a trophy. The last trophy to be won is on level 150 and after that blitz mode is endless. There are also extra statues to be won for playing Tournament mode. I think there are bronze, silver, and gold statues that get added to the city scene depending on how well you do in all the tourney stages. Enjoy

FreeBird01
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by FreeBird01 on Nov 16, 17 8:39 PM
I think I got the games confused? There are other Cradle games that I haven't completed and I just went back to the wrong game thinking it hadn't been completed. When it actually had already been finished. Thanks so much SynthpopAddict what would I do without you?

Edited on 11/16/2017 at 8:39:46 PM PST

Go to: