Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Behind the Veil Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 11, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/11/2017 at 10:36:01 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Behind the Veil Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 11, 17 10:36 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Myths of the World: Behind the Veil Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Nov 11, 17 7:06 PM
I can't finish the game because it keeps repeating itself. Not much of a game any way.

[Post New]by JP4808 on Nov 17, 17 12:30 PM
I am playing on a MacBook OS Sierra 10.12.6
Chapter 4: Crossroads
The last lens puzzle to get the gloves.
No matter what, the 3 circles do not line up. Ever.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 17, 17 12:46 PM
Hello MaryAnn3935 and JP4808,

I appreciate your patience while waiting for a response and am sorry this game isn't working as it should.

MaryAnn3935: It sounds like the game keeps repeating itself. Let's try updating the video card driver. This driver directs the computer's graphics, and updating it can fix a number of technical issues. It would also be helpful to run the game in Administrator Mode, which will ensure it can access all of the resources it needs. The help articles below will walk you through that process.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

JP4808: Since you're playing the game on a Mac computer, I'd also recommend updating some key pieces of software. The help page below will walk you through which programs to update and how to do that.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If these suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll help find a new solution. My fellow moderators and I can also be reached by PM, so don't hesitate to reach out if the need arises.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Alexis_usmc on Nov 25, 17 4:13 AM
Stepping Stones game is not working. I have tried everything to click and drag the stones but they just don't move. I skipped this puzzle in the main game to enable me to continue.
I have now tried the stand alone game in the extras section and although the clock counts down and the board resets once the clock arrives at 0, I still cannot move the stones.

Everything else in the game has worked fine, only had one freeze moment in the bonus chapter but I exited the game, went back in and everything was fine again.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 1:53 PM
Hi Alexis_usmc,

Thank you for letting us know about the troubles experienced with the Stepping Stones game. If the usual steps of running the game as an Administrator and and checking for video card drivers hasn't helped with either the Stepping Stones issue or the freezing trouble, please let us know!

I'm glad you were able to finish the main game despite these issues. If anything else comes up, it may be a good idea to send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can collect some additional details and offer further help. You can also PM me or another Moderator at any time with questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help as best we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by manarat on Dec 2, 17 3:08 PM
I'm playing on a PC with Windows 10 and all my drivers are up to date. The circle game doesn't work for me either. I get all the openings to the correct place with their openings on the left, and the ball doesn't move.

isis1313
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by isis1313 on Dec 16, 17 1:24 AM
Hello,
I'm in the bonus gameplay and trying to do the harp puzzle, it lets me do it about 4 or 5 times and then the cursor goes faint and the hands no longer show up and I can't click on anything...it's happened twice now and each time I have to end the game with the task manager. I really would like to figure it out without cheating and going to the guide but I might have to do that just to get further ahead.

Go to: