christmas wonderland

[Post New]by deborah1950 on Nov 11, 17 2:54 AM
Could some-one tell me why I can play all the Christmas games but not the first one it wont even download properly for a start. it comes up very small on the screen and then when I want I want to come off it I have to turn the whole computer off to get rid.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:christmas wonderland

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Nov 23, 17 5:34 PM

To start, this is the forum for Christmas Wonderland 2, so questions about the first Christmas Wonderland should be addressed in that forum.

Secondly, you probably would have received a prompt reply if this question had been posted in the Technical Issues thread. Usually, moderators provide BFG's standard response for those with download/installation problems.

I would recommend you go to the Technical Issues of this or any other game, find where someone had the same problem and follow the instructions provided by the moderator. There are people on every game who have some kind of downloading/installation problems.

I just downloaded and installed the first Christmas Wonderland on a MacBook Pro and had no problem. There should be no reason on the game's end as to why it cannot be downloaded. More than likely, the issue is on your end, although I'm aware no one never likes to hear that!

Best wishes!

Edited on 11/23/2017 at 5:37:43 PM PST

Go to: