Level 68 - Mirror

[Post New]by cbreezes on Nov 11, 17 8:20 AM
I've completed level 68 but can't find the keys to move on .. I can't get to work the puzzle .. I have the mirror but nothing else appears .. Any help for this? Thanks

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 68 - Mirror

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 11, 17 10:56 AM
Hi again, I saw your post in the other thread you'd started and you're welcome for the help. There isn't a specific guide that goes by levels because as I'd mentioned earlier if you skip some of the content or have to buy time or moves, it makes you replay that level in some random order sometime later. There are only 54 unique levels if I remember it correctly and if you "do everything" perfectly the first time through, the game ends at that point. Since you are obviously past level 54 there's no telling what levels it is you're having to replay. As for the mirror puzzle that's in the spoiler puzzle solutions thread too, but here's the text pasted in from there:

Lighting up the crystal room puzzle:

Click on the 2 levers that have keys hanging on them so you can unlock 2 M3 scroll arrows. Then go back to the M3 board for the ropes. The first 3 ropes aren't hard to get. The 4th rope is off in a "locked" section of a room in a puzzle piece that's floating in the air with some wood boxes holding it up. Either find a mana bottle somewhere, charge your spells and use either the bomb or bog blaster spells to break out the wood boxes, or use the wizard that removes wood boxes to get rid of the boxes until the puzzle piece falls all the way down. Then go back to the crystal room and tie down all 4 levers. Go back to the M3 board and play until you get a HO scene piece. Play the HO scene for the large crystal. Put the large crystal onto the large stand in the crystal room. Then mouse over the gears until the cursor changes and click on the gears until enough of the crystals light up where there is a light beam pointing at the back of the room. Put the mirror in the path of the light beam on the table. Spin the gears some more until all the crystals are lit.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Level 68 - Mirror

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Nov 11, 17 10:57 AM
In case you lost the link for the spoiler thread for the assorted puzzles this is the URL you need to copy and paste into your browser:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/577643.page

Go to: