id927
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

app unavailable?

[Post New]by id927 on Nov 11, 17 12:39 PM
Hello I play this all the time on my kindle fire from amazon app store.. I have a bf acct. My husband has his own bf acct and really wants to play this game on his kindle fire. (we each have our own kindle fires.) When going to amazon app store ito d/l to his kindle fire it says it is 'currently unavailable" I tried to email to customer support and never heard back from them. Any ideas how I can get his game on my husbands device.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:app unavailable?

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 12, 17 4:54 PM
Hi id927,

Sorry to hear there's been troubles getting Fairway Solitaire installed on your husband's Kindle Fire! It should definitely be available for download from the Amazon Appstore. Since it sounds like you've already written in to Customer Support about this, my best recommendation would be to continue working with them, since they have better tools for investigating these situations than we do here on the Forums.

If you haven't already, please locate the original email confirmation sent to your email's inbox when the ticket was sent it. Replying directly to that email will let our Fairway Solitaire Support Team know that assistance is still needed. It may also help them to see a screenshot of what your husband is seeing on his device.

You're also welcome to send a PM to me or one of our other active Moderators if there are additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help any way we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: