quenera where is it?

[Post New]by estpri on May 8, 10 11:49 PM
I have completed all quests I can and seem stuck. I have to deliver vegetables to quenera but cannot find new openings on the maps.

Re:quenera where is it?

[Post New]by estpri on May 9, 10 2:30 AM
how did i miss that hall way!? have found way out

[Post New]by polliwog28 on Jun 15, 10 12:46 AM
Have you found it yet? I have the exact same problem.
If you found it please post how...
thanks!!

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Mar 12, 13 1:10 PM
polliwog28 wrote:Have you found it yet? I have the exact same problem.
If you found it please post how...
thanks!!

wish one of u or someone else wd post how..I just started this game years late I guess..

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on May 7, 13 8:15 PM
If you are following the storyline quest you should have a quest to follow the "Monk's Trail". If you look at the in-game map it should be labeled on the Willow Woods area. (Or whatever it's called, the area between Riverdale & Python village)

You have to thoroughly explore the caves & rooms once you go into the Monk's trail...there are a few places where you need to destroy a blue crystal on the floor; once you do that, bigger crystals that are blocking an exit or hallway will also be destroyed, letting you through. There are either 2 or 3 of these places, I think.

Hope this helps. If not, please give more specifics and I'll do my best to answer.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on May 12, 13 4:49 AM
How do you destroy the blue crystals? I am stuck in the Bandit's Cave. Since I cannot leave through the door I entered, the only out is blocked by big blue crystals. The party leader just comments "there is no way we're going to move these," then nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Go to: