bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Journey

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 9, 10 12:05 AM
The saga of Princess Ariadne continues! Prince Theseus has been captured by cruel Amazons and it’s up to you to help Ariadne on her dangerous and exciting journey to save her beloved. Play various Match 3 levels with unique mechanics, search for special hidden objects to restore a temple and receive power-ups from the Gods! Explore the game in Adventure mode, or play the Loom mode for a more traditional Match 3 game and unlock art and wallpapers in Trial of the Gods 2!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

Re:Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Journey

[Post New]by ajuma on May 9, 10 1:10 AM
I beta tested this game and it's GREAT!!! There is timed and untimed mode, nice graphics, and non-annoying music! I remember fro the posts about the "black pearls" in the first one being so annoying for fishies. I can assure you that there are NO black pearls in this game!

If you're a M3 fan....or even if you're not, try it!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 9, 10 1:13 AM
Hi There Fishies! First of all, I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms in the pond!!! This game was just as great as the first one, I know there were many fishies that were waiting for this one and I hope you all enjoy it!! Take Care and as always...Happy Gaming!! ajuma, your review, described the game very well.

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 1:30:37 AM PST

duchesse67
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by duchesse67 on May 9, 10 1:34 AM
Lovely game, bought it right after the demo.
With all mothers a nice day.

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on May 9, 10 1:37 AM
Happy Mother's Day

I didn't like the first game

I like this one a lot better.

Almost didn't even demo this one remembering how much I didn't like the first one.

Glad I took the time.

This one is a maybe for me.

So many good games this last week

Rubbing hands together with glee

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on May 9, 10 1:43 AM
Gorgeous graphics!!!

Why, oh why, only the Match-3 games give us such bright and pleasant screens?
HOG developers - for your attention, if you don't want to lose customers... Some times I would prefer bright and lovely match-3 game, instead of dark and blurry HOG screens.

Timed and untimed options, intriguing plot, and added HOG screens here and there. Bought of course.

Thanks, developers, thanks BF.

tinkz2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tinkz2007 on May 9, 10 3:40 AM
Have just finished the demo of this game, and although I usually play HOG games, I must admit, I did enjoy this match 3 - with a bit of HOG!
The music was ok, the placing of the awards was a good idea. Overall a very enjoyable hour! Probably wouldnt want to play longer than that though.

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on May 9, 10 3:41 AM
Im not a huge fan of Match 3 games, I love IHOG and adventure games. I have only 4 match 3 games in my collection and they are Fishdom (Christmas version), Fishdom, Big Kahuna and Flower Paradise. I find that I love playing these paticular games just to zone out. I recently bought Call of Atlantis which gave me a nervous breakdown because I cannot get past level 9. I realise that I love untimed mode so I can just relax, play without pressure and enjoy the scenery as well as build things. Thats why I really enjoyed this one and will definitely add it to my collection. P.S: I wish they would re-make Call of Atlantis, add an untimed mode to it just so I can finnish the blasted game LOL. In the meantime, Happy Mother's Day to all.

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 3:42:28 AM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 9, 10 4:14 AM
To: Nilosh The first one, Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Fate has untimed mode if you like to try that one try, too. Take Care, Terry

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 4:17:37 AM PST

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on May 9, 10 4:37 AM
First let me say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the female .
I'm not much of a match 3 game person, though I do like the Treasure of 7 ones.
I like this alot and am going to buy it. It's a pleasant game to play and relaxing. . Plus I'll take advantage of the Mothers day special they are running.
Have fun everone

[Post New]by StPete on May 10, 10 9:02 AM
Yet another good match 3 game spolied by, 'search for the hidden object'!
Why mix them?

LilyCathy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCathy on May 21, 10 1:56 AM
nice graphics, i'm relaxing playing this game

Go to: