MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Bone in cemetery?

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 12, 17 5:18 AM
Hi guys, I'm sure someone can help with this....I've got the skull and bone 1 and put them in place. I know the spider will give me bone 2 but I seem to be walking around back and forth and she won't drop it. Is there something that triggers it that I'm just not seeing? I've been doing this for ages

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,276 Posts

Re:Bone in cemetery?

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 12, 17 6:45 AM
The spider first drops some rotten meat. Did you pick that up and give it someone?

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 12, 17 10:50 AM
Yup, gave that to the mouse ages ago!

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 12, 17 11:06 AM
oops, was that a spoiler? sorry!!

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 13, 17 11:02 AM
Done the sequence all over again for about the 20th time.(slight exaggeration maybe!!) No bone for me!

Aislynn28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aislynn28 on Nov 13, 17 3:00 PM
I'm having the same issue.

Aislynn28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aislynn28 on Nov 13, 17 3:07 PM
Did you ever get the bone??

leilanibz
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by leilanibz on Nov 13, 17 6:35 PM
There are three bones in total, two arms and one head.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,276 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 14, 17 2:07 AM
There are 2 bones and a skull. The skull is not called a "bone".

SPOILER AHEAD

The first bone you find at the "open grave".

Then you have to open the gravedigger's shed and get the skull.

Get the pickaxe from the place where you can place the flower in the vase by the grave. With the pickaxe open the grave at the second scene. Then use the shovel to dig a hole. A skeleton will appear. Take his arm and give it to the spider.

Move away from the spider scene. When you come back it will have dropped rotten meat.
Give the meat to the rat that is in front of the skull in the gravedigger's shed. Now take the skull.

Put both the bone you found and the skull up on top of the Crypt. If you don't do that, the spider won't give you the other bone. Now you can get the bone from the spider.

Hope this helps.

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 14, 17 6:49 AM
Done it all Valdy, several times. I wonder round the cemetery and go back to the spider......Still chomping on the bone

Aislynn28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aislynn28 on Nov 14, 17 7:04 AM
I did that too - a couple of times! Restarted the level twice and the spider is still eating the arm.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,276 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 14, 17 7:50 AM
Perhaps there was something else you still need to do. Did you light the candle at the statue? Did you go to the "Bench" area and talk to the guy there? Perhaps that triggers something. Did you take the flower from the gate and put it into the vase? I can't think of anything else that needs to be done.

Aislynn28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aislynn28 on Nov 14, 17 5:38 PM
the flower?? I thought that was a butterfly and I was worried if I touched it, there would be blood everywhere and I'd be labeled a monster!!!! Let me see if that works!!

Aislynn28
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Aislynn28 on Nov 14, 17 5:43 PM
Omg!!! It's not a butterfly at all!!! Just a bloody flower!! You're a genius and a hero!!! Thank you!!!!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,276 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Nov 15, 17 1:37 AM
And don't forget to put that flower into the vase, which is by one of the gravestones. I think it's the one in the scene before the bench scene.

MsNetty61
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by MsNetty61 on Nov 15, 17 11:40 AM
OMG! I thought I splatted a butterfly, so started over and never went back to it! I could see something had to be done with the flower but assumed that came later!
Valdy, you are a GOD! May you one day revered in a Big Fish game!!!! LOL

skpjazz
Herring
Herring
353 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Nov 15, 17 12:18 PM
Just thought I would mention that you can use your glove to pick up certain items so that you don't draw blood. I know that it makes a difference in later chapters, so when in doubt, (if you have the glove) use it!

I didn't want to post a spoiler, but just a hint!

Go to: