LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Bad game for sure

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Nov 12, 17 7:52 AM
Hesitations thru out the game .. Cursor definitely does not work if you change it (win 7) Sooooooo slow needs fixing. Not holding my breath for this one. Check back in a month or three. Already downloaded two others and they work fine. Not the system just the game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Bad game for sure

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 12, 17 2:32 PM
It sounds like there's been trouble with the cursor moving slowing while playing the game. That could definitely be frustrating, so let's see what we can do to get things working better.

One thing that can help is checking for possible video card driver updates. This driver impacts how graphics appear on the screen, so having an up-to-date version can help resolve lots of issues with games. For steps on this, please take a look at the help article below:

Video Driver Updates

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please contact our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. Our Forum Moderation Team also recommends posting about technical issues in the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition here.

Posting in this thread helps ensure that our Team can see and respond to technical inquiries as quickly as possible. I've gone ahead and locked this thread, so please feel free to reply to the above thread if there are additional questions or issues. You're also always welcome to PM me or another moderator with concerns. We'll provide any help we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: