ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

puzzle pieces

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Nov 12, 17 11:51 AM
I have been trying for about a week to get the last puzzle piece. :/
magrat

 
Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 12, 17 11:54 AM
It DOES seem that the very last puzzle piece takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to fall .... especially when it is the last of the current puzzle batch to be completed...

Eventually, it will fall .... another way the game tests our patience ..... sigh.....

 
tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by tennco on Nov 12, 17 12:30 PM
I thought I was the only one. I’ve been waiting for more than a week though. At this point, I don’t care. With this game if it’s supposed to happen it will.

 
Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Nov 12, 17 1:36 PM
Since I had a bunch of sparkles to trade, I used them for puzzle packs and got the remaining puzzle pieces.

 
PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Nov 12, 17 2:20 PM
I used all of my sparkles too, but still did not get that last elusive piece. I'll just keep checking every once in a while until I get it.

 
ohpleeze
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by ohpleeze on Nov 12, 17 2:52 PM
Love_rnr, I forgot about doing that. It worked! Thank you.
magrat

 
Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Nov 12, 17 5:17 PM
ohpleeze wrote:Love_rnr, I forgot about doing that. It worked! Thank you.
magrat



 
westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by westwind02 on Nov 12, 17 9:48 PM
That last piece of mine took forever but now I have finally got it completed!!! The sparkles do help!!

 
Devilinwales
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by Devilinwales on Nov 13, 17 4:37 AM
PetraN54 wrote:I used all of my sparkles too, but still did not get that last elusive piece. I'll just keep checking every once in a while until I get it.


I took the opposite route and decided to see how many duplicates I could collect before it dropped the last piece.

476 matching pieces I have now so if there are any further puzzles ahead I may use them

I never clocked how many days or weeks it took though


Edited on 11/13/2017 at 4:38:02 AM PST


 
AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:puzzle pieces

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 13, 17 6:35 AM
Devilinwales wrote:
PetraN54 wrote:I used all of my sparkles too, but still did not get that last elusive piece. I'll just keep checking every once in a while until I get it.


I took the opposite route and decided to see how many duplicates I could collect before it dropped the last piece.

476 matching pieces I have now so if there are any further puzzles ahead I may use them

I never clocked how many days or weeks it took though



Possibly a silly question but when a new puzzle comes along will you have to disenchant all 476 duplicates at the same time & has anyone else tried this with a large number of duplicates?

 
 
 
 
Go to: