Elsaemerald home again.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 12, 17 3:32 PM
Back from my rejuvenating jaunt to the Wild West Coast.
Amazing walks, amazing storm watching, and even more amazing wildlife.
Saw a bear catching fish, heard ( but didn’t see) wolves. Over a hundred California Sea Lions swimming and catching fish. Orcas hunting the sea lions (I like to think they all got away but I suspect not). Steller Sea Lions, harbour seals, porpoises and numerous bald eagles. What a trip.

I took my devices but only played a little. I kept my Suziesapphire wish list up but took my Elsaemerald list down. Nothing I really needed on that game that couldn’t wait. But I did keep sending out gifts on that game. It was fun being able to send to friends I don’t usually get to . So what I want to say to you all is Please, please, don’t think you have to catch me up on returning the gifts. I gifted because I wanted to. Sort of like sharing a little of my holiday with you.

Elsa

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

Re:Elsaemerald home again.

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 12, 17 4:03 PM
Welcome home & I really glad you had a wonderful time

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,064 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 12, 17 4:33 PM
Glad you had an enjoyable and refreshing journey! Welcome back.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Nov 12, 17 5:14 PM
Welcome back, sounds like you had a great time!! Glad you made it home safely.
Thanks so much for still taking the time to gift during your vacation!

Paula

Myamae
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Myamae on Nov 12, 17 9:13 PM
I’m glad you enjoyed the Wild West coast! I live up in Washington on the inland waters of the Salish Sea a ferry ride across from Seattle. I love it here and can not imagine living very far from the ocean. I have lived in San Diego, born and raised in Oregon which has an amazing coast and now Washington where I have kayaked with orcas!

Your friend Lexi

Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 12, 17 10:08 PM
Welcome back!! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

Kimberly_63
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 12, 17 10:24 PM
Welcome back and thanks for sharing your holiday. It sounds absolutely splended.

[Post New]by Aprilhobart on Nov 13, 17 2:23 AM
Hi Elsa,
What wonderful experiences. Observing wildlife in their natural habitat is so special. Thank you for your generous gifts while away. I will be assisting with day 16’s challenge, so there.
Yours from Tassie, April.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 13, 17 1:18 PM
Thanks, everyone!

The trip was to celebrate the 2 month post surgery mark. The sea holds a special place in my heart with its ability to both soothe and inspire.

Myamae/Lexi - I used to live in Vancouver, BC, as well as Victoria. I very much miss living by the sea. This trip was on both the West Coast of Vancouver Island and then the lovely Salish Sea. How wonderful that you were able to kayak amongst Orcas. That must be amazing!

And, yes, April, there is absolutely nothing that can compare to observing wildlife in their real-life habitat.

And I see that my dear friends in the game have me well stocked with orange candies for the next challenge. Yummie

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 14, 17 7:58 AM
Hi Elsa, welcome home!

Sounds like you had an awesome trip!

And great about the 2 months celebration!

Moni 🐨

Go to: