Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Orange Candy Swap

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 12, 17 5:54 PM
Hi, All:

"Sayadina" sent Orange Candy to friends who needed them and I also traded with my friend Matt.

SO...YOU CAN SEE IF YOU WERE GIFTED AN ORANGE CANDY FROM SAYADINA BUT DON'T CLAIM IT UNTIL AFTER THE TASK OPENS UP. OTHERWISE, IT WON'T COUNT.

I noticed most of my friends gave me an orange candy even though they didn't have it on their wish list. Will check tomorrow to see if that has changed.

shawkn / Sayadina

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Orange Candy Swap

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 13, 17 11:42 AM
FYI--I started my candy swap last night and want to thank all my friends for the swap. I've returned those that I could see in my mail and am guessing I no longer need the orange candy. So, I took off "Swap orange" after my name but will continue to gift those requesting the swap until GMT rollover, gifting first those in my mail I couldn't see but participated in the swap.

Happy gaming everyone!

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 13, 17 12:04 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:FYI--I started my candy swap last night and want to thank all my friends for the swap. I've returned those that I could see in my mail and am guessing I no longer need the orange candy. So, I took off "Swap orange" after my name but will continue to gift those requesting the swap until GMT rollover, gifting first those in my mail I couldn't see but participated in the swap.

Happy gaming everyone!

I sincerely hope that you counted 15 Friends gifting you!!

Mine was done early this morning!

Edited on 11/13/2017 at 12:05:19 PM PST

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 13, 17 3:31 PM
playingthegame wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:FYI--I started my candy swap last night and want to thank all my friends for the swap. I've returned those that I could see in my mail and am guessing I no longer need the orange candy. So, I took off "Swap orange" after my name but will continue to gift those requesting the swap until GMT rollover, gifting first those in my mail I couldn't see but participated in the swap.

Happy gaming everyone!

I sincerely hope that you counted 15 Friends gifting you!!

Mine was done early this morning!

Ha-ha! Well, since I can't see past the first 6, I'm going on faith here! But, since I have over 160 wonderful friends that have always been very generous and helpful, I'm confident everyone came through for me.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 13, 17 4:15 PM
So was mine PTG....Thank You!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Nov 13, 17 4:31 PM
Fantastic friends come through again..I started 2 days ago..Glad this one's over. Q

Darlene1225
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by Darlene1225 on Nov 13, 17 5:22 PM
Glad this one is over took me a while to finish.////

Edited on 11/13/2017 at 5:23:39 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 13, 17 6:15 PM
I got 14 from friends and scored last one via first HOS of the night.

Gifted all possible (missed a slot today due to .....that four letter word that starts with W.. ) and will keep an eye out to gift those still needing them next few gifting times.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 13, 17 8:49 PM
I still owe 4 friends orange candy and will gift as soon as the game lets me. We had a power outage here due to a wind/rain storm. I will gift orange candy to those who need it after I finish the trade with the 4 friends who gave me the candy.

I no longer need orange candy so I took it off my wish list.

ptdreamers
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ptdreamers on Nov 13, 17 9:41 PM
Just finished my orange candy. Thanks to all that helped. Will continue to gift tomorrow when I can gift again.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 13, 17 9:45 PM
Thanks to all my friends that sent the orange candy to me.
I knew I wouldn't be able to play much today/tonight. I got all I needed then took off the candy on my lists when I finally got to the games. Sent all that I could.
I hope everyone breezed through this one!

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Nov 14, 17 5:52 AM
I really appreciate my friends who gifted me orange candy to reach this goal and for all the other times they gift. I know who I can count on for tasks like this, and I try to make sure they are the people that I gift as soon as I can. Thanks to all. ShaSha

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Nov 14, 17 11:14 AM
I am a couple days behind in returning unique stamps so I decided to do this one the hard way and searched HOS. It took 146.

Go to: