Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

level 8

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 13, 17 8:31 AM
Cant quite get gold on this one. Do you get the extra worker? I follow the directions for it, but grrrrrr, cant do it yet.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:level 8

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 13, 17 8:37 AM
Rats, I meant level 7 and I am in expert mode.

annebrady
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by annebrady on Feb 20, 18 8:00 AM
Hey there, I gave up on expert level around level 7. Started again on "Normal' mode but now nearing the end, have silver upon silver and then a bronze; So good luck to you all trying to get gold on expert mode. If you do, then can you post how you managed it? I am no novice at TM games, usually manage to complete them in hard/expert level, but this one is different. Each level seems to require a different strategy: early on I didn't bother upgrading the towers, but later, I really needed to. The strategy guide is useless, just tells the basic steps of how to complete each level, but no tips about what bonuses to use and when.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Apr 8, 18 8:15 PM
annebrady wrote:Hey there, I gave up on expert level around level 7. Started again on "Normal' mode but now nearing the end, have silver upon silver and then a bronze; So good luck to you all trying to get gold on expert mode. If you do, then can you post how you managed it? I am no novice at TM games, usually manage to complete them in hard/expert level, but this one is different. Each level seems to require a different strategy: early on I didn't bother upgrading the towers, but later, I really needed to. The strategy guide is useless, just tells the basic steps of how to complete each level, but no tips about what bonuses to use and when.

As I have mentioned before, I think there is an expectation among developers that those playing the games figure out how to win them, but I could be wrong.

Go to: