Unlock button for HOS

[Post New]by mabaker59 on Nov 13, 17 10:04 AM
Hi I'm on level 23 and have several "twinkling" areas with a key logo above. When I click on it I'm told to hit the unlock button. Where is it?? I'm pretty sick of doing HOS just in five places but have as many "twinkling" areas. What level do you need to be at to gain access?? Very frustrating !! I've also several quests to complete and I can't as they are all based in areas I can't access. Any advice folks?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Rinkey on Nov 13, 17 10:05 AM

Edited on 11/13/2017 at 1:43:19 PM PST

cbev
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Unlock button for HOS

[Post New]by cbev on Nov 13, 17 2:48 PM
am guessing you mean 'twinkling' in locked portal areas? what happens is after you have completed to a certain level...they lock...and then you have to keep playing scenes and quests until you get the 'jigsaw' type crystal quest that unlocks the portals...or you getting the purple 'twinkling' around HOS? when it been cursed??

bfgIlinalta
3,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 13, 17 3:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience with the spam posts that have appeared recently in the forums. The Forum Moderation Team does its best to remove this as quickly as possible, but it takes some time to do so since we must do this manually for each post and poster. For more information regarding this persistent forum issue, please see our announcement below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

As for what is being experienced here mabaker59, I agree with cbev in regards to what might be keeping those sections closed. You may need to play until you receive a specific quest that unlocks the specific portals being discussed. Don't hesitate to provide us more details of what is being seen, and we may be able to provide more insight or clarification into what may be occurring, or how to receive additional assistance.

Thank you for your patience everybody. If there are any further questions about the forums or this post, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

JulietxJules
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by JulietxJules on Nov 14, 17 8:39 AM
All the HOS's have a number above them, this number is telling you what level you need to reach in order to unlock it.

As to your other question you really need to be a bit more specific about what you're seeing.

Go to: