[Post New]by jillzet on May 9, 10 7:17 AM
i have 4 gardens will not advance to next level

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:level 28

[Post New]by ronnancy on May 9, 10 8:40 AM
Same, although I had it at level 29. Either way, I'm stuck at this spot as well.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

level 28

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 9, 10 12:26 PM
jillzet wrote:i have 4 gardens will not advance to next level

This level calls for 4 yellow flowers, you will also need the 4 gardens.

One of these flowers will fall on an enhancement lot next to one of your house/houses.

The flower gives the one home 20 more happiness points. So 40 for the gardens and 20 for the yellow flower next to a house gives you a total of 60 happiness points for the level.

The other 3 flowers give no happiness since they are not next to any house.

When the level starts a chalet and a bank are next to each other. Between them is an enhancement lot.

Make sure you have some sort of house where that chalet is.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 9, 10 12:34 PM
ronnancy wrote:Same, although I had it at level 29. Either way, I'm stuck at this spot as well.

One level 29, you must be positively sure you are installing flowerbeds, NOT THE YELLOW FLOWERS.

Flowerbeds are the 1st and cheapest item on the enhancement menu.

Lots of people over at the Royal Envoy CE Forum had the same problem you are having. They had installed the yellow flowers and the game will only recognize the flowerbeds.

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on May 9, 10 1:04 PM
Son of a ***! That's the problem. Thanks!

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on May 12, 10 1:34 AM
How can you get 4 flowers and repair the bridge without being able to build a sawmill, you do not have enough wood to either build the 4 flowers and repair bridge nor do you have enough wood to build a sawmill so where do you get the wood from??????

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on May 12, 10 1:37 AM
How do you get more wood to finish this level, there is not enough wood to rebuild the bridge and build 4 flowers and not enough to build a sawmill???????
Never mind it was $4000 that I needed and not 4000 in wood, duh.....

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 3:16:00 AM PST

Go to: