pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Is There a Way To Access PCC codes Accidentally Deleted?

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 13, 17 11:24 AM
The power went out this am after I had plugged in several PCC codes on games in my cart. I had already deleted the codes as I used them (and automatically perm. delete upon exit ) and when the power restored, my cart was empty, and I hadn't checked out yet. Does anyone know of a way to find your unused PCC codes, not the game credit codes, but the codes you get from purchasing games?? I contacted CS but I want to take advantage of today's bonus punch special.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

Is There a Way To Access PCC codes Accidentally Deleted?

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 13, 17 12:23 PM
pennmom36 wrote:The power went out this am after I had plugged in several PCC codes on games in my cart. I had already deleted the codes as I used them (and automatically perm. delete upon exit ) and when the power restored, my cart was empty, and I hadn't checked out yet. Does anyone know of a way to find your unused PCC codes, not the game credit codes, but the codes you get from purchasing games?? I contacted CS but I want to take advantage of today's bonus punch special.

Did you go to the recycle bin???

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Is There a Way To Access PCC codes Accidentally Deleted?

[Post New]by elijah5 on Nov 13, 17 12:32 PM
You can also check your "Trash bin" as well.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 13, 17 1:06 PM
@minesita
@elijah5

yep, they have completely disappeared into oblivion. #grrr Monday's lol.
Thanks for the quick response, hopefully CS will come thru today

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 13, 17 2:47 PM
BF Customer Service came through for me and solved my issue. Thank's to Chad, I was able to use my PCC on bonus punch Monday!

Go to: