Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

Power Outages in Seattle, WA area

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 13, 17 3:07 PM
Hi, Everyone:

For those of you who have friends who live in the Puget Sound Region (Seattle / Tacoma / etc.) we are in the midst of a hearty windstorm with lots of rain. While I still have power, I know there are many here who do not. My employer sent us home today because the town I work in was affected.

Anyway...since we are in the midst of a challenge and lots of folks are trading orange candy...thought I should give you a heads up if your PacNW friends are out of contact.

shawkn / Sayadina / Kate

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Power Outages in Seattle, WA area

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Nov 13, 17 3:43 PM
Hi Kate,

Thank you, my friend, for letting us know! You are always looking out for others, regardless of what's going on with you! I really admire you so much and am glad to be able to call you my friend!

Be safe!
Ada

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Nov 13, 17 4:47 PM

We saw the wind warnings as we were leaving the west coast yesterday. Hang on tight! Stay safe and warm.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 13, 17 6:19 PM
Yikes.

Hopefully your battery-back ups and surge protector thingies won't be put to the test.

Take care.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 17, 17 6:59 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Hi Kate,

Thank you, my friend, for letting us know! You are always looking out for others, regardless of what's going on with you! I really admire you so much and am glad to be able to call you my friend!

Be safe!
Ada

Ada...you are so kind and I, too, am thankful we are friends. As far as me looking out for others...it's the way I was raised and I thank my parents every day (God rest their souls) for giving me the perfect gift - a blueprint to live my life by.

Go to: