Amethyst2066
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Hurray Me!

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Nov 13, 17 9:01 PM
I finally did it. I completed everything Fall/Halloween, the Castle Challenge excepted,. I have all of the pets, all of the avatars, all of the ghosts and all of the pumpkins. I did it all in 1 year on my IPad. Soon, I may do the same on my PC. Android is a different story. I am afraid that I have been remiss playing that this Fall Event due to the problems that android has. I really wish they would fix it.

Re:Hurray Me!

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 13, 17 10:13 PM
Congratulations !! A job well done

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,052 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 14, 17 9:00 AM
A difficult task to accomplish ..... considering the lack of old pet parts from the DQ chests..... just finished a DQ and I got not 1 but 3 of the pumpkin and only 1 old pet part..... seriously!!!???

The DQ chests are the ONLY way to get the old pet parts (apart from purchasing with diamonds or gifted from friends) ..... You get one pumpkin every DQ completed and you can always click the morphing pumpkins if you want more pumpkins.....

Please Devs, leave the pumpkins out of the DQ bonus chests!!!!!

Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Nov 14, 17 9:22 AM
Wow! I didn't think it was possible to complete everything in one year. Congratulations!

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
484 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 14, 17 9:34 AM
Good job! Well done!

Congratulations!

rbsworld
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Nov 14, 17 11:07 AM
Congrats! Well done and Bravo!

That is some serious achievement.

RBsMom

Amethyst2066
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Nov 18, 17 10:51 AM
Thanks to you all. Now for an update...

I just finished getting that last pumpkin on PC; which means, that fall is completed ther as well. With the exception of the Castle Challenge, of course.

I would like to also take this time to thank my friends who contributed pumpkins to the complete Jack cause.

Astra02
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
450 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Nov 18, 17 1:17 PM
Amethyst2066,

Congratulations! I finished last year's stuff last year, so I can't imagine doing the whole thing on one game, let alone two!

I'm still struggling through the pet parts myself. My game has been extremely stingy with offering the Fur Ball, and REALLY stingy with the Candle Ends. I'm still five short of both of those. I have more than enough of everything else (except candy and Ghost Traps!). Grrr!

Anyway, congrats again!

Astra

Scolon18
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Nov 18, 17 2:18 PM
Congratulations!!! I know how Happy I was to get it completed!!

Amethyst2066
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Nov 18, 17 2:19 PM
Thanks Astra. Hang in there, it will come together by the end.

Thanks Scolon.

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 2:20:06 PM PST

Go to: