Daxadillion
Salmon
Salmon
2,856 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 14, 17 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 8:31:26 AM PST

bfgArinelle
228 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 14, 17 8:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread for Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament Collector's Edition! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on this game here. There are just a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. We'll be happy to assist in any way we can.

bfgArinelle

pennmom36
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 14, 17 10:03 AM

This is one of my favorite TM game series, and I think the developers must have been listening, because this edition is a little easier to obtain all 3 stars, compared to Elven Legend 4. This is still a strategy based Time Management game, you will still need to queue your tasks in a specific order, but it is obtainable. I remember having to replay most of the levels in the last game, sometimes more than once to achieve all 3 stars! You can play in a Relaxed mode with no timer, Normal, or Hard Mode, and you can replay the levels as often as necessary.

Although I do love this game, I STILL don't see the need for a Time Management game as a Collector's Edition. I liked searching for the Morphing Hidden Objects and Collectible Masks in each scene, but not enough to pay twice as much for the game. I didn't think the Wallpapers were all that impressive, and I have no desire to refer to a Strategy Guide, I prefer to just replay the level using a different strategy, until I get it right, it gives me a sense of gratification to find the solution on my own. For me personally, I'll wait for the Standard Edition version, to buy it, or use a PCC.

This Collector's Edition has 8 Wallpapers, 8 Concept Art pictures, 60 Morphing Hidden Objects, 60 Masks to collect, World History Character Bios, a built in Strategy Guide, 50 regular Levels & a Bonus Chapter with 10 Bonus Levels, 37 Achievements to earn, and a High Scores Leader board,enjoy! for the game for the CE price tag!

[Post New]by mommyto5 on Nov 17, 17 2:43 PM
My level 59 will not complete. There is no gate to unlock. The blue flames are not at the fence, but in the middle of the screen. I have replayed this level 4 times and nothing changes. Any suggestions?

Go to: