playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
4,005 Posts

Day 17 Challenge - to feed 5 pets

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 14, 17 8:19 AM
Eeny-meeny-miny-moe!

Now which 5 pets from your extensive zoos and menageries are you going to feed?

And why?!

Pazlovejoy
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:Day 17 Challenge - to feed 5 pets

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Nov 14, 17 8:28 AM
For some reason, during challenges, my gold chest rate seems to go down. So I'm going to concentrate on pets that 1) use the least amount of food and 2) use the kinds of food that I have the most of. My goal will be conservation of resources rather than maximization of gold chests.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,064 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 14, 17 8:52 AM
Pazlovejoy wrote:For some reason, during challenges, my gold chest rate seems to go down. So I'm going to concentrate on pets that 1) use the least amount of food and 2) use the kinds of food that I have the most of. My goal will be conservation of resources rather than maximization of gold chests.
Sounds like a good plan!

Cute_Moni
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Nov 14, 17 9:18 AM
This time my pet feeding will be all about blinking eyes, wagging tails, moving mouths, tongues and ears and a wiggling nose!

Guinea Pig - can't resist those big blinking eyes and that cute wiggling nose!

Hounder - eyes again, and that tongue sticking out!

Sled Dog - looks so happy watching Hounder get fed! Big blinking eyes and moving ears, mouth and wagging tail - very enthusiastically! (my turn next....)

Then after 2 puppies, I feel that feeding 2 kitties is a good idea....

Black Cat - love that paw licking kitty, while closing eyes and gently wagging tail....
(even though we know the paw licking is probably from stealing and then gobbling someone else's food already....)

Winter Cat - eyes blinking and gently moving and wagging tail..... while patiently waiting for Xmas - definitely in need of a treat!

So that's my 5
Moni

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 9:29:50 AM PST

AuntieRoo
Clownfish
Clownfish
848 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Nov 14, 17 9:24 AM
I shall feed the pets that have lost the most weight from lack of food & those that eat the least amount of food.

PetraN54
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Nov 14, 17 10:33 AM
I will feed my Husky first, because I have a Husky and love them.

Next probably Woolly Paw, he is so cute.

Then I usually go for the bunnies.

Those are my goto pets when I am not looking for a particular chest.

mamarose1900
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,950 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Nov 14, 17 5:45 PM
I always feed the pets that give blue chests first. Then I just pick one for the fifth pet. Today that worked out well. I got all blue chests, plus a gold one and one rusty. I forgot to change to my first blue one, so I ended up feeding six pets. So, lots of airship items, some gold, and some diamonds.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: