[Post New]by ChicJ on Nov 14, 17 8:33 AM
Where can I find my passport

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
674 Posts

Re:Passport

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 14, 17 10:09 AM
At the bottom of the world screen or at the bottom of the screen when you open a country and before you select a level to play. It is a blue book.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,315 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Nov 14, 17 10:52 AM
Please note that if you just started playing, your passport isn't unlocked yet. I don't recall which level unlocks it but it's one of the ones in the first third of Sydney.

Erica_dvl
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:exit?

[Post New]by Erica_dvl on Nov 14, 17 2:22 PM
where is the exit of the game?? I'm using the taskmaster in the mean time. I don' find the upgrade an improvement, sorry to say!

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 14, 17 5:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly swim by with some clarifications.

Players can find their passport at the bottom of the screen while on the city map or globe map. New players can unlock their passport by completing Sydney, level 25. This unlocks the passport and allows players to play through some of our changed tutorials about the game and boosts available. For more information regarding the passport, please see our article about this feature below:

Your passport

For players on the PC version, there was a recent update to the game that changed the way players can exit the game. Erica_dvl, to exit the game, you can use the Escape key (Esc), located at the top left of your keyboard on most common keyboards. This key exits levels and the city map screen, and will return you to the globe screen. Using that key on the globe screen will allow players to confirm whether they would like to exit the game. I hope this helps out.

Thanks for your time everyone, and if there are further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You can also PM me directly or any of our other active Moderators, we're happy to help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: