Going back for clues

[Post New]by johnjudyc on Nov 14, 17 8:58 AM
I am in the cabin and missed the shipping label. I got the shovel and the diary, went out and got the bones, but was stuck. I went back and found that I missed the label, now it won't let me get it with the tweezers. How can I reset or get the label? This game is unforgiving.

bfgArinelle
228 Posts

Re:Going back for clues

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 14, 17 9:22 AM
Hi johnjudyc,

Sorry to hear there's trouble progressing in the game! I haven't played this particular game, but there's some general advice I can offer to see if it helps. In games like this, sometimes a missed item can be picked up later by continuing in the game as long as possible. This can unlock previous areas that were closed for a time due to in-game events.

If that doesn't get things moving forward again, it may help to check out the walkthrough for the game to see what else can be done right now, or if there's a way to proceed without that item. Walkthroughs can be helpful as either checklists or general road maps for how to proceed in the game.

Hopefully this will get things moving again! Feel free to PM me or one of our other Moderators if there are any other questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: