San francisco

[Post New]by Krisbygrace on Nov 14, 17 10:20 AM
I bought the building to move on to 11-20. But the steps never appeared. The building went up but I can't move on. It must be a glitch. Help

bfgBeruna
1,349 Posts

Re:San francisco

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 15, 17 11:18 AM
Hello Krisbygrace,

Welcome to the forums! It's always lovely meeting a new player, but I'm really sorry San Francisco, Levels 11 - 21 haven't unlocked. Since I'm not able to see what's happening in the game, I'd recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team. Please include a screenshot of the area surrounding San Francisco, Level 11 and the game's User ID.

The help page below contains article that will explain how to take a screenshot and attach it to an email:

Support FAQ

As soon as a ticket has been submitted to our Support Team they'll respond back to you as quickly as possible. Going forward, the Moderation Team also recommends posting about technical glitches in one of the designated threads below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

This will ensure we see and respond to inquiries as quickly as possible and helps keep the forum organized. I've gone ahead and locked this thread for future questions can be posted in the one above. If there are any remaining questions, please PM me or another moderator. We'll gladly provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

Go to: