Trouble logging on

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Trouble logging on

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 14, 17 3:14 PM
Just tried logging on but it only goes to 2%. Anyone else having problems?

vrc111
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:Trouble logging on

[Post New]by vrc111 on Nov 14, 17 3:14 PM
Yup. Same here.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Nov 14, 17 3:16 PM
Ditto

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Nov 14, 17 3:18 PM
Same here. And John's Sanded-up Ship is up & very lonely & no one can get in to help. Very frustrating!

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Nov 14, 17 3:19 PM
Repeat on this end
Noticed that there are 9K+ players online playing ROM.
Also, I posted this at 6:19 PM EST, not 3:19PM @ PST.....hmmm

UPDATE - they are working on the problem according to the msg. I received when trying to log in again.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 3:48:21 PM PST

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 14, 17 3:20 PM
Maybe we'll be back on soon!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 14, 17 3:23 PM
Yikes, come back! I'm in the middle of the battleship exploration, took a wee break and now - nada. Sob!

[Post New]by musicdancer on Nov 14, 17 3:24 PM
having the same trouble

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Nov 14, 17 3:24 PM
I get a blank screen and can't even get to where they have the %s

karenf
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by karenf on Nov 14, 17 3:29 PM
There is a note on the top of the screen which says game is temporarily unavailable. They are working on getting it back ASAP.

Chiroptera
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Chiroptera on Nov 14, 17 3:29 PM
I, too, am having this issue.

EDIT: Ah, good to see they're working to fix it.

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 3:31:13 PM PST

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 14, 17 3:31 PM
There is a notice on BF site that this game is temporarily unavailable and they are working as quickly as possible to get it back on line.

barowner95
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by barowner95 on Nov 14, 17 3:58 PM
eeeeekkkk!!! Game withdrawals already

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 14, 17 4:45 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience and for letting us know your experiences with the game. Currently, the game is unavailable to be played online. We're sorry for this. After a recent update, the game is not compatible with our site, and will require some changes on the developer’s end. I'm really sorry this has happened and we hope this is resolved by the appropriate teams quickly. For more information regarding this as well as where moderators will update regarding this issue, please see our announcement for this game below:

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 14, 2017

Thank you all for your patience while we wait for a resolution. As soon as we are provided further information about the game's status, a moderator will be sure to update the announcement above. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by kfmaster99 on Nov 14, 17 4:49 PM
I am so sorry to my wonderful neighbors: dionysia00, mhigham and khushboo-agraawal who fed my dragon to the Battleship. My exp was failed because I was not able to login after replying a mail. Hope I can make up to you some other times. The game seems to have a data crashing issue. We normally only have max 8000 players online. Now we are having 18000+ online. So only 1 out of 3 can get into the game?

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Nov 14, 17 4:52 PM
Sigh.... tick tock.... tick tock....

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 14, 17 5:11 PM
OMG! This news is awful! Withdrawal symptoms here!

ratchetr
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by ratchetr on Nov 14, 17 6:02 PM
Game has been loading for me for the last hr or so, but only with IE 11 (Windows 10), and only after clicking 'Show All Content' in the warning box at the bottom of the screen. (Never had to do that before).

Fails in Chrome, Edge, and BFG game manager.

Just refreshed in IE 11 5 times. It loaded 4 times. That's better than average!

YMMV.

D58hDf

4253dmale
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 4253dmale on Nov 15, 17 6:21 AM
I've been able to get into the game a couple times, even though the error banner is still at the top of the site. I use EI 11 and show all content, just as ratchet noted.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 15, 17 10:01 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience as we await an update that will make Rooms of Memory compatible with our website again. Until this happens, this game won't be available through the Big Fish Games website. Please read the announcement bfgMurrumbidgee made for more details about what's happening.

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 14, 2017

It sounds like some players have found a way to access Rooms of Memory through the Big Fish Games website. I can absolutely appreciate wanting to find a way to make this game playable as quickly as possible. The Moderation Team strongly recommends against adjusting web browser registry and security settings. These actions could interfere with the game and cause unexpected game errors.

Your understanding is sincerely appreciated. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We'll gladly provide whatever help we can.

bfgBeruna

Go to: