bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - December 8, 2017

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 14, 17 4:19 PM
G'day,

I wanted to pop in to let our Rooms of Memory players know that starting today, Rooms of Memory will be temporarily unavailable through the Big Fish Games site.

After a recent update the game is not compatible with our site and will require some changes on the developer’s end. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to be back online shortly.

As soon as the Moderation team has more details about when Rooms of Memory will return, we’ll update this thread.

Please feel free to PM any of our Active Moderators if there are further questions or concerns.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Edited on 12/08/2017 at 2:30:10 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - November 29, 2017

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 29, 17 3:23 PM
Howdy Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we await the changes from the developers of this game. I wanted to quickly update our players regarding what we know with the status of this particular game.

At this point, we have not been provided information regarding an update to the status of the game through our web portal. This means we're still waiting for word that the game is 100% available for our players.

While some players have reported being able to continue to play, the game Rooms of Memory's current status is unavailable from our specific portal to the game. We hope this changes soon and that we're provided those details so we can update our players here who are eagerly waiting to continue to play.

Thank you for your patience while this is worked on. Please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators with further questions or concerns. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:An Important Announcement - Rooms of Memory Temporarily Unavailable - December 8, 2017

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 8, 17 2:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the Moderation Team, please let me thank you for your patience with us throughout this process. I want to share with you some great news: some players have been successfully accessing Rooms of Memory through Google Chrome. We recommend trying this solution to see if it helps you.

1. Open Google Chrome and navigate to the Big Fish Games website.
2. Begin playing Rooms of Memory.
3. Click on the green Secure to the left of the URL bar once it appears.

---This should bring up a list of programs that have access or not.

4. Check to see whether the section labeled Flash is set to Allow. After ensuring it is, refresh the page.

After those steps have been followed, and Flash has been allowed, we've found that others have been able to play the game. If there are any troubles after following these directions, please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We wish you all the best.

bfgBeruna

Go to: