[Post New]by missourigem on Nov 14, 17 7:12 PM
Unfortunately... not for me.

barowner95
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Its back & works RoMers =) =) =)

[Post New]by barowner95 on Nov 14, 17 7:47 PM
I normally play using Chrome. Tried in IE10 and it's loaded and I can play =)

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Nov 14, 17 7:51 PM
Glad for those who can get in via their IE... I have tried 10 times via IE 11. most that will load is to the 89%. Hope it is fixed tomorrow...

ratchetr
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by ratchetr on Nov 14, 17 8:37 PM
I can get in with Chrome, with a bit of hoop jumping.

*** BFG won't approve of this method. Russian hakorz might steal your crystals, or something. But if you need your ROM fix...

Try to load the game in Chrome.
Look on the far right side of the address bar for a little icon with a shield and a tiny red X. (next to the favorites star). Click it, then click 'Load Unsafe Scripts'

Game still won't load, but you should get a spinning icon.

Look in the upper left of the address bar, it should say 'Not Secure'. Click 'Not Secure'. A menu should open.
About half way down the menu is 'Flash'. Change it from 'Ask' to 'Always allow on this site'. Hit F5 to refresh. Game should load now. With a bit of luck ;-)

annebrady
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by annebrady on Nov 15, 17 12:08 AM
I fear your song might have to change to "Another one bites the dust" my dear friend E44. Hopefully they get some response soon from the developers but the "game is temporarily unavailable". It is hopefully only temporary......

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Nov 15, 17 1:28 AM
ratchetr wrote:I can get in with Chrome, with a bit of hoop jumping.

*** BFG won't approve of this method. Russian hakorz might steal your crystals, or something. But if you need your ROM fix...

Look on the far right side of the address bar for a little icon with a shield and a tiny red X. (next to the favorites star). Click it, then click 'Load Unsafe Scripts'

Look in the upper left of the address bar, it should say 'Not Secure'. Click 'Not Secure'. A menu should open.
About half way down the menu is 'Flash'. Change it from 'Ask' to 'Always allow on this site'. Hit F5 to refresh. Game should load now. With a bit of luck ;-)

Thank you so much for this! it's been months since I last managed to play on chrome!

Phoebe1157
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe1157 on Nov 15, 17 2:32 AM

Thank You worked for me..! I'm now getting my ROM fix
Phoebe

[Post New]by magicstarz on Nov 15, 17 3:20 AM
Thanks it works.Also managed to get it to work on firefox.Left side on task bar click on the i & disable protection.

Edited on 11/15/2017 at 7:39:58 AM PST

[Post New]by dalibo on Nov 15, 17 3:41 AM
Thx!!! It's worked on my Mac! Now I can play ROM on Chrome

lorakeet
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by lorakeet on Nov 15, 17 3:44 AM
Afraid to try it that way! I'll wait and suffer withdrawal pains!

[Post New]by emmielou102 on Nov 15, 17 3:53 AM

Thank you so much!!! I'm in!

[Post New]by Clementine1 on Nov 15, 17 4:55 AM

Wow, amazing! It not only worked, it seems to have eliminated a horrible lag that I had been blaming on my laptop! Battles are no longer excruciating, and my game is way more fun. Thanks so much.

[Post New]by KaChookie on Nov 15, 17 6:19 AM

Thanks! This worked for me as well.

[Post New]by mhigham on Nov 15, 17 9:02 AM
magicstarz wrote: Thanks it works.Also managed to get it to work on firefox.Left side on task bar click on the i & disable protection.

Thank you - that worked for me - I never noticed that tiny i up there.

mhigham

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 15, 17 9:51 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base on the topics being discussed in this thread.

I can absolutely appreciate the desire to regain access to Rooms of Memory. However, the Forum Moderation Team strongly recommends against adjusting web browser registry and security settings. If these changes are made, we can't be sure that the game will continue to function properly; these changes could cause unexpected gameplay issues.

As soon as the Moderation Team receives more information about the comparability of this game with our website, we'll make another announcement in this forum. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Please PM me or another moderator if there are any remaining questions or concerns.

bfgBeruna

javacupper
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by javacupper on Nov 15, 17 10:25 AM
I cannot access the game through any browser but I can play through the Big Fish Game Manager.

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Nov 15, 17 10:55 AM
Still no cigar, but thanks for the suggestions, will just have to wait, sigh.

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Nov 15, 17 1:09 PM
Woo Hoo! I can get in also. (Happy dance). However.... with word of caution... I can only play normal (everything works and normal speed) using Google Chrome. I have to override the 'loading unsafe scripts) to do that however. As stated on these threads.. there is a teeny tiny red "X" in the top right of your address bar that is stopping the game from loading. If you manually say to load the 'unsafe' scripts.. the game will load. Of course.. you are not then playing in a 'secure' site . My thought was it has not been a HTTPS site for quite a while now. So... life is choices!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 15, 17 1:17 PM
Like Javacupper (and probably others) I can play offline through BF game manager.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Nov 15, 17 4:58 PM
I'm not putting my computer at risk for a game.

I've been playing through the playme8 site and it works fine. You need to set up an account there to play. Or you could probably play through facebook. Of course, neither of these options will connect you to your account here.

I believe there is no option to play through the game manager on a mac unfortunately.

Go to: