Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Garden Sakura Season here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 15, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 11/15/2017 at 7:30:22 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Garden Sakura Season here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 15, 17 7:30 AM
Hello Everyone!

If you're having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help as they are always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct this type of problem in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with Customer Support Team. It would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBeruna

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Nov 15, 17 8:05 AM
I have no sound in the game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 15, 17 9:01 AM
Hi bep1,

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the sound not coming up while playing. The first thing we'd recommend is checking to make sure system sounds aren't muted for some reason on the computer. To check for this, right-click on the speaker icon at the bottom-left of the taskbar and select Open Volume Mixer from the menu. If any of the mute boxes are checked, go ahead and uncheck them and then open up the game again.

This could also be due to a needed update for the sound card drivers for the computer, so let's see if we can get it fixed with a bit of troubleshooting for that. The following link has steps for checking for driver updates:

Driver Updates

In the example from the article, we're looking for video/display driver updates. For our purposes in this case, we're looking for "Sound" or "Audio" instead of display/video.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. You're also welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators at any time. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by hampgirl on Nov 16, 17 1:58 PM
The issue I have is when I click to play game, pop up say's "failed to load mono".
Never got this before. What does that mean? I would love to play this game. My OS is XP.

[Post New]by Inspiron2 on Nov 19, 17 12:36 PM
I solved the lady bird maze but the level won't finish and freezes.I have Sierera ,the newest version and a mac book pro.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 19, 17 1:37 PM
Hi hampgirl and Inspiron2,

It sounds like there's been issues with both getting the game to start and with it freezing during one of the levels. Let's see if we can get things moving again with some quick troubleshooting.

Let's start with the error message you're seeing, hampgirl. It sounds like the game is having trouble loading the sound files or formats it needs to work as it should. It's possible that the game uses some files that don't get along well with Windows XP, so I'd recommend checking for updates for the audio drivers for the computer to see if we can find something that'll work better with the game. We can do that by following the steps in the Video Driver Updates article, but substituting in "Audio" for "video" or "display" in the listed steps.

Should this not resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance, since they'll have the best tools to assist from that point.

For the freezing issue, Inspiron2, most errors for games on Mac systems are related to either the OS or the Adobe software the computer needs for games to work as expected. The best suggestions for troubleshooting on Macs can be found here:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Should the steps from that article not fix things up, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They can offer additional help, and they also assist us with collecting details helpful for reporting issues.

As always, you're welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to answer to the best of our ability any additional questions or concerns.

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 3:04:37 PM PST

[Post New]by cowzers on Nov 19, 17 2:39 PM
Having problems running the game. Downloaded and got access violation error message. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Got a little further (faded Big Fish logo and arrow cursor). Killed it. Tried again. Hung up on screen after choosing Play button. Running Windows 7. Checked task manager and it was using up huge memory.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 19, 17 3:09 PM
Hey cowzers,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into an access violation error when trying to play. Access violations can appear for a wide variety of reasons, so let's take a look at some of the more common ones to see if troubleshooting them helps. To start us off, it can help to check for any program running in the background that could be interfering (such as an antivirus), and it's also a great idea to check for updates for the computer's video card drivers. Steps for both of these things can be found at these links:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed (for checking for background program interference)
Video Driver Updates

Should that not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team, as they'll be best equipped to help from that point. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator any time you'd like. We'll be happy to provide any help we can.

bfgArinelle

kathy909
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by kathy909 on Nov 20, 17 8:16 AM
everytime i try to play this in window mode the game freezes.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 20, 17 10:51 AM
Hi kathy909,

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with the game freezing up in windowed mode. I certainly understand not wanting to always been in full-screen mode, so let's see if we can get things working better with a bit of troubleshooting. For freezing related to display issues, a good place to start is checking for updates for the video card drivers on the computer. These drivers affect a lot about how a game performs and looks, so checking for updates can help with a lot of issues. Steps for this can be found here:

Video Driver Updates

Should that not do the trick, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. You can also PM me or another Moderators anytime. We'll do our best to help in the ways we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by vickiqf on Dec 3, 17 2:20 AM
When downloaded no writing appears only large pink Blocks cannot read what to do

Go to: