RickF
Minnow
Minnow
201 Posts

Level 59

[Post New]by RickF on Nov 15, 17 5:41 AM
The task list has open the gate, What gate?? checked the walk through and where it shows a gate I do not have one. Kind of a kick in the head to get this far into a game and not be able to finish it.

Re:Level 59

[Post New]by 3winnie on Nov 15, 17 6:42 AM
I have the same issue. Can't find the gate. The "sparkly" area where I think the gate is supposed to be is not in the right place and I never get the hammer to open the gate.

josteve
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by josteve on Nov 15, 17 11:38 AM
I have the same issue. The gate is supposed to be where the warlock is standing but doesn't move. What is going on. Help please. Very frustrating.

josteve
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by josteve on Nov 15, 17 11:56 AM
BFG - 6 times I have tried this game and the gate is in the wrong place. I would like a refund please. One away from completing the game is not good enough. See other remarks above. Too many games with too many technical issues. Please sort this out.

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Nov 15, 17 12:55 PM
I've got the same issue. You cannot finish the level and by extension the game. Need a patch now!

Ndwelt
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ndwelt on Nov 15, 17 3:11 PM
DITTO! FRUSTRATING!

[Post New]by meadows5 on Nov 15, 17 3:20 PM
Same here.

Mmnrn79
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mmnrn79 on Nov 15, 17 5:40 PM
Same issue, no gate. This is like the 4th or 5th game in a month with issues, I thought they are supposed to be tested for glitches before being released. So very fed up with the lack of quality control

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Nov 15, 17 5:44 PM
Having the same issue. May try uninstalling and reinstalling

Nocturne
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Level 59 Bug?

[Post New]by Nocturne on Nov 15, 17 8:09 PM
Me too. The glistening lights aren't at the gate area but more toward the crossroads, and even with the key, it won't let us click on anything to "open the gate"--gate seems to be already open since the lights are in the wrong place. I'm playing on a PC in Win10 if that helps.

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Nov 15, 17 11:12 PM
Same problem here. playing on i7 PC - Win 10.

njw20
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by njw20 on Nov 16, 17 12:21 AM
same with me, and then if you come out of that level, the coloured bit that's in the middle where the fires are, is then in the middle of the screen on all levels

loulouie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by loulouie on Nov 16, 17 4:14 AM
I have same problem. I am playing on a Windows 10 PC. There is no gate, but you can get to the evil guy!
I did as you said to do, by running as administrator! I also ran combatability test. The gate did not show up! I even deleted the game and down loaded it again. It still is not showing up!

Edited on 11/16/2017 at 4:33:25 AM PST

tinkz2007
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by tinkz2007 on Nov 16, 17 8:00 AM
I have the same issue as all the others listed on here. Very frustrating to get so far but not be able to finish the game.

ilightle2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by ilightle2 on Nov 16, 17 10:15 AM
Ditto! The gate is not where the strategy guide says but it further away from the evil wizard - it is in front of the last two fires to be extinguished.

Played the level (CE 9) several times exactly as in the guide with no deviations as a last resort while fully exiting the game in between attempts.

Would like to be able to play that last level!

(PC Win 7)

Edited on 11/16/2017 at 10:17:40 AM PST

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Nov 16, 17 11:36 AM
I Too have played this leve 59, it has me totatally baffled and frustrated. I'm ready to ask for a refund too. To get all this way and not be able to finish is very disappointing!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 16, 17 12:09 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know about the troubles experienced with this level. The details of the reports have been passed along, and our Forum Moderation Team will make an announcement if or when we receive more information on the subject. For now, it may help to try running the game in Administrator mode or to try adjusting the screen resolution in case the the gate is unable to appear properly due to the current settings for the game.

Should this not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so they can both provide assistance and collect information helpful for tracking and reporting possible issues.

As this appears to be a possible technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to post additional questions or issues in the designated Tech Issues thread. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator at any time. We'll be happy to provide whatever answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: