cursed lady adora 8th task broken???

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Nov 15, 17 7:49 AM
I'm at Level 80 and working on the Cursed Lady Adora section. I'm trying to finish the 8th level of her which is Young Chamberlain, but when I go to the Young Chamberlain, it tells me he has no tasks now. How can that be when Cursed Lady Adora tells me to go to him for the next tasks to complete??? So frustrating.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Re:cursed lady adora 8th task broken???

[Post New]by Myhashen on Nov 15, 17 7:56 AM
We will all have to wait until the next update to see what the chamberlain needs. The beginning of level 80 is as far as it goes right now. ShaSha

[Post New]by teddybear885 on Nov 15, 17 8:38 AM
Well, that's a bummer - guess I'll just have to build up my gold and inventory. Thanks for the info.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 15, 17 9:40 AM
This game is never ending ..... because the Devs are so kind as to give us updates periodically to take us to more levels.....however, we do encounter many speed bumps as we progress...... Basically, when we run out of game content, one of the characters will say that we need to wait for the next update to continue.

For those players who have come to these "bumps" in the road before, they just understand that "here" is where we wait ..... however, for those players who start the game and have been able to go forward without waiting, it can be quite the surprise when the game suddenly ends .....

Based on history, those content updates can come anywhere from 3 to 6 months apart..... they generally will only take us an additional few levels and then we reach the waiting place again.

The updates can be quite expensive ..... from 250,000 to 350,000 coins ...... so many of us just continue to play the HOSs when we are in the mood .... and continue to play the Castle Challenges and seasonal events to help us get through the "waiting periods."

Go to: