bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

daily gifts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Nov 15, 17 9:44 AM
for the last three days my game hasn't given daily rewards. anyone else with this problem or is it my computer perhaps?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:daily gifts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 15, 17 4:45 PM
Hello bunbury5,

I'm sorry to hear that daily gifts don't seem to be appearing as expected when playing Awakening Kingdoms. Usually, when daily rewards don't appear for this game, it's because of an interruption to the connection with the game's servers. The daily rewards are provided after a player has made that connection, and sometimes a slow or not strong connection can cause an interruption with this feature showing up properly.

Since it appears you are able to access the internet, this could mean that there is something blocking or interfering with this connection. If using a firewall or security program, one may be able to temporarily disable this program to test whether this is the case. However, I do not recommend keeping your firewall or security program off should that be the reason the game is not retrieving the daily rewards properly. It is recommend to turn the security or firewall program back on after testing this.

If you find that disabling your firewall or security program temporarily has restored your ability to retrieve daily rewards, it may help to consult your program’s support information for specific instructions on how to add the game to your firewall or security program’s safe (allowed) list so you can keep that program active and still enjoy your game.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or if you'd, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what has happened and what steps you have already tried to resolve it. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be a possible technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to continue this discussion, or if a player would like to report a technical issue for this game, I recommend utilizing our designated thread based on what device type is seeing the trouble below:

Post your Awakening Kingdoms (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. Don't hesitate to PM me or our other moderators if there are further questions. We are happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: