erin74
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Level 37 - expert gold time

[Post New]by erin74 on Nov 15, 17 1:47 PM
This is the only one I can't seem to get gold on. I went pretty close the last time, but mostly am way off.
Early on I collect as much gold as possible with the resource sack bonus. But no matter what I focus on something else seems to suffer. I just can't seem to get this one right.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Level 37 - expert gold time

[Post New]by cleep100 on Jan 13, 18 2:45 PM
This is a tough one for me, too.

There isn't enough wood, even with the sawmill fully upgraded, to swap for gold quickly enough in Expert mode.

And unfortunately, you need quite a bit of gold before you can get to the Storehouse, so it's not like you can head straight there and fully upgrade that, either.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Re:Level 37 - expert gold time

[Post New]by freakyfrog2018 on Feb 14, 18 9:01 PM
It is possible to win this level but it is hard. Under 12 minutes is required.
Build sawmill first then upgrade home. Always collect wood as soon as possible. Build the stone and food huts, upgrade sawmill and build bonus resource sack. Upgrade wood again and food/stone. Build up to gold exchange. Collect gold to knock out the first stone blocking the bomb. When bonus is charged use it, get gold and bomb. Build the bomb hut so it is ready to collect on next bonus charge. As soon as possible build storehouse and upgrade it fully. Collect the extra stone pile near gold exchange now when using bonus charge. Do not build any other bonus sites.
Build sawmill, food, storehouse and home base to max levels when you can, i left stone mason on level 2.
Go as fast as you can to complete the rest of the level always exchanging wood for gold especially using bonus resources. I won with the time 11:42.
I hope this helps.

Go to: