Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Just an Observation

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Nov 15, 17 4:33 PM
Is it me or do the items needed to complete the castle challenges suddenly become extremely rare drops or floats in the case of ghosts?

Example: Before the need for orange candies, they dropped about every 4th scene. Once the candies were needed, they dropped once every 10-12 scenes.

Now come the green ghosts, I've been through the castle and most of the scenes/areas I have open and not a single green ghost appeared. Before the challenge started, I saw several green ghosts floating around.

Just an observation.

Edited on 11/15/2017 at 4:34:04 PM PST

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Just an Observation

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Nov 15, 17 4:55 PM
My green ghosts came fairly easily. I think once the game realized I wasn't being tricked by the azure things, it gave them up with just a bit more than one trip around the world.

I always click the morphs and if no ghost has appeared, a simple click on the diary page brings one quickly into the area.

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Nov 15, 17 7:13 PM
I was sort of surprised at how fast the green ghosts dropped. I was expecting them to be a little more scarce during the challenge.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Nov 15, 17 7:48 PM
My first round gave me 1 green ghost. The second was a lot better by giving me 9. The last 2 came after 3 different areas.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 15, 17 8:09 PM
First game took me 1 hour 10 min.
2nd game 1 hour
3rd game 40 min.
Starting with the lowest level game.
TOAD

Go to: