AlienMommy
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Level 25 (painful)

[Post New]by AlienMommy on Nov 15, 17 7:30 PM
No matter how I work this level, there's just no way I can figure it out to make the 3 stars! I even went to the strategy guide (which is so woefully lacking-many other guides are far more comprehensive).

Has anyone made this level to 3 stars yet? It's making me frown and say a few words and dear hubby is looking a tad bit on the fearful side. LOL

Re:Level 25 (painful)

[Post New]by CatskillHiker on Nov 17, 17 6:27 PM
I am having the same trouble. I get to the well almost immediately and use the bonus as soon as it becomes available to no avail. I HATE it when developers throw in a level which is effectively impossible.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Nov 17, 17 6:37 PM
i,m usually the one asking for help. i got 3 stars by counting how much products i needed and having to change the sources back and forth. the other thing i noticed there is only 1 well and you need a lot of water and refill as fast as you can. hope i didn't confuse you and this helps.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Nov 21, 17 3:05 AM
As earlier stated, the key to this level is water. Start by getting to the repeating water pad and return as soon as it reappears. Second build a farm, a sawmill, and mine. Upgrade all three to Level 3 using double production bonus only. Wait to fill road holes until you have about 85 units of food and demo the farm, build an Inn to Level 3 and fill road holes. Now start using the other Bonus (you will get 3 rather than 2 water). Trade for seeds, and manufacture dosing rod. Keep picking up water as soon as it becomes available. Find Gems.

Go to: