Level 20

[Post New]by ShayJo on Nov 15, 17 8:41 PM
I have played Level 20 multiple times. How do you get the 3 stars on it? I have done multiples and received bonuses but still cannot figure it out. HELP

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 20

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 16, 17 3:51 AM
Have you purchased the upgrades from the store? That will help. Also, make cupcakes whenever you can, such as when customers are coming into the door and have not placed their orders yet.

julesy

gbanjs
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by gbanjs on Nov 16, 17 5:03 PM
I had to play that level a ridiculous amount of times before I could get that 3rd star. I had all the upgrades and it still took FOREVER. Combos, combos, combos. I tried to never check out just one person if I could help it. As far as the cupcakes, what seemed to work for me was doing one at a time. At first I was trying to have multiple cupcakes on my tray to be quicker, but the customers never stop coming so it was slowing me down. Only when it seemed like I had a break would I double up the cupcakes. Also, make sure you read what the upgrades actually do--they're very specific about what you have to do to get a tip/bonus.

It's too bad I can't drink right now---I really needed one after that.

[Post New]by Dragonfish89 on Apr 18, 18 2:09 PM
I hit on this solution by accident, I had one customer left who was waiting to pay and had only made about 6 cupcakes.
Instead of taking her money I filled the cupcake box while she and her table companions got a bit grumpy waiting to pay.
When the cupcake order was filled then I let her pay and earned the diamond for that level.
Because this new developer doesn't have beginner level option some challengers/levels are so hectic for me I found this the best way and I'm sure others have also.
I earn the diamond and/or find mousey first and then go back in to earn the three stars or vice versa. Which means you can play the level a few times but eventually successfully.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 25, 18 12:15 PM
I hope someone at Big Fish can get in touch with the game developer and they can figure out a way to update this game to add the beginner option. I am almost blind in one eye and that adds a limitation to me. I know there are others who may have similar problems and find this particular game too challenging. I have read the reviews. Please help us Big Fish!

Go to: