Delicious:Emilys Miracle of Disappointment

[Post New]by Luisa1010 on Nov 16, 17 1:39 PM
I will probably not get published so I wont spend too much time on this..however...be aware that the creators of Emily are moving backwards in time...Their grapics were FAR better years ago in the previous Emilys...The Holiday Emilys...there was SO much fun and family years ago.
They have been taken over by someone who thinks everyone has to move in hyperdrive...AND there is no more personal feelings with Emily..
Suffice to say....this is the worst one yet...AND they havent perfected the operating as there are MANY glitches...
Wish I could warn you all

Putt1505
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Delicious:Emilys Miracle of Disappointment

[Post New]by Putt1505 on Nov 21, 17 3:07 AM
I couldn't agree more! The new "team" has completely ruined the characters. I own every single Emily game and this newest one will probably be the last one I will buy.

[Post New]by lullo0 on Nov 21, 17 5:29 AM
true indeed. the terrific dutch crew is no more. i used to love the storylines: more diversity and less cliches than in other games. but now - downright corny. the soft-feminist touch (very refreshing in a video game!) has altogether vanished. also made visible: patrick is a hunk, emily a babe and of course françois is way more macho. what a shame. i was very irritated by the shameless promoting of 'heart's medicine', with that pesky interface. this used to be my favourite series, but i shall not buy the next edition.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Mar 4, 18 5:14 AM
I was disappointed as well. Kinda boring. I used to look so forward to these and now I see a new one with emily dads vs moms that I don't think I will get. My favorite is the Incredible Dracula series. Those are still great!

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 5527 on Mar 5, 18 2:55 AM
can you upgrade this game in beginners mode. I feel I've wasted my money,

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Mar 5, 18 11:49 AM
I think it is good. However I hate all these games following Delicious's story.

[Post New]by yankeesgirlc21 on Apr 3, 18 9:31 AM
I feel like the graphics have gotten worse. Emily is crossed eyed and frumpy looking. The kid is scary looking. What happened to the old models. The other thing is I find it really annoying how many times the characters stop and laugh over stuff thats not funny. The laughs are cartoont cheesy guffaw style laughs too.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 6, 18 12:35 PM
I am a very avid Delicious Emily fan. I own all of the games. This game is too hard. Why did they take the choice away from us as to if we wanted to play in beginner, intermediate, or challenger mode. If I wasn't such a big fan I wouldn't even try to finish it. Delicious Emily is a story, finding the mice, meeting people, surprise plays, beautiful graphics, and fun getting the awards and the three stars on each level. That isn't going to happen with this game. There are glitches too! All of a sudden the game will freeze. This was such a huge disappointment for me! Maybe BFG can get intouch with the game developer and report our complaints. I bought the game originally from another website. I bought my second copy from BFG and the glitches aren't nearly as bad. BFG has always had great customer service.

Go to: