Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Witchcraft: Pandora's Box here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Nov 17, 17 12:42 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 9:33:40 AM PST

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Witchcraft: Pandora's Box here.

[Post New]by nanafraser on Nov 17, 17 5:40 AM
Its not a bad little game! no voice overseers. music not that great. but entertaining & even a map you can jump from one place to another. worth maybe a coupon or sale price when available!
I'm sure some fishes will say its old fashion not challenging enough. But its relaxing! & not creepy spooky!
Try it, might be right up your alley!

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 5:44:12 AM PST

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Nov 17, 17 8:09 AM
A nice game for a soft release. A bit slow and the hint system is not real clear always. It has a jump map that works great. Definite buy with a credit.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 17 9:33 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Witchcraft: Pandora's Box here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Witchcraft: Pandora's Box.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. Also, remember that moderators will remove any content that isn’t a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Nov 17, 17 9:57 AM
Fun little game. No bells and whistles, but definitely worth a coupon. I wish these developers well and look forward to their next game. They have potential.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 18, 17 8:31 AM

I took this journey, after opening up Pandora's box. I chased the evil Crow Witch through three different portals, of past, present and future. My journey came to an end however when a glitch (that several players experienced) prevented me from progressing.

The graphics are about as basic as basic gets. There are no voiceovers, but there isn't a ton of dialog to bog it down either. The HOP's are basic listed items with slight interactions, and the mini games are pretty easy to solve. It may sound like this is a horrible game, and yet......

I found myself thoroughly engrossed in the game. It doesn't have those obvious tasks, you know the ones, use this item here, find that item there, run back and forth placing hundreds of emblems, finding 500 different keys, and searching for doorknobs that are missing from every door, drawer and cabinet ever made.

Everything was going great, until it wasn't. Towards the end of the demo I found myself unable to select the rune I needed to give to my little Lilliputian helper that I just rescued from the clutches of the evil witch. I searched walkthroughs, only to confirm I had done everything correctly, and visited the forums, where I discovered that several other gamers were having the same exact issue. Obviously some people were able to get past this point, so I will use a PCC to purchase the game, and redownload the game using a different profile to see if I can work through the issue.

Bottom line is, if you can overlook oldschool graphics and the game works in its entirety, I think you'll find the game to have just enough challenge to keep your interest. Enjoy, hopefully!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Nov 23, 17 1:11 PM
Mac 10.12.6
Yet another game that I am quitting because it simply will not progress. I am really tired of games being released that are buggy. I do not like having to install and reinstall to get a damn game to work. This is becoming all too common.
Come on, Big Fish. Get yourself together and start giving us games that WORK!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 26, 17 2:27 PM
Hi Syndalee,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble progressing in the game. Since you're on a Mac, there are some troubleshooting steps we can try to see if they get things working better. Generally updating software is all it takes for a Mac game to function like it should, and the following link has some steps on how to do that:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If that doesn't do the trick, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They can offer additional assistance and can also provide additional options (such as a replacement game, when applicable).

I did want to remind that we ask our players to keep technical issues in the designated Tech Issues thread for each game. This helps us better track reports of issues so those reports can be passed along to the appropriate teams. It also helps keep the Reviews thread on-topic.

If there are questions or concerns, please feel free to post a message in the Tech Issues thread, or you can also PM me or another Moderator whenever you'd like. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Dec 12, 17 12:31 PM
I finally finished the game, after I don't know how many access violation, restarting, etc. after all that the ending of the game was really lame. I only finished because I bought it and was determined to finish it. what a waste of time. should have asked for a refund

Go to: