judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

stuck already

[Post New]by judy76073 on Nov 17, 17 4:44 AM
I'm stuck already...... the Hint button keeps pointing to the middle of the rune (the one that turns and opens the door. In my inventory I have a stone and a square plate, plus a magnifying glass & parts of something else.

I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. I've clicked on everything, hint keeps going to the middle part of the rune.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:stuck already

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 17, 17 5:16 AM
@judy76073
You have to click on the rune in the middle, each time it opens up a different portal door of past, present and future. You will pick up items in one portal and use them in another.

Now I am stuck, but in a different place, once I was able to open up the future portal I rescued the Lilliputian and he asked for his rune. I have searched to the left and right, with seemingly no available tasks. I played the repeat the sequence game, I have all the bowl pieces a sword and a couple of medallion pieces. I can't return to another portal and the hint button doesn't do ANYTHING.

mamachi
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by mamachi on Nov 17, 17 5:19 AM
You find it in the portal with bloody runes. Remember to look at the little guys chest.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Nov 17, 17 5:35 AM
I can see the rune I want - but can't get close enough to look at it properly or (Spoiler)

cut it down with the sword

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 17, 17 5:35 AM
I looked at his chest, there's nothing there. I can't go through the bloody rune portal because I need portal discs that I don't have yet. Even my map has no active tasks available.

[Post New]by PandaBlueBaby on Nov 17, 17 6:05 AM
yes same as all of you. Game has a glitch at this point. No hint button and no map help. Broken cup pieces, sword and medallion piece. No where to go from here.

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Nov 17, 17 6:34 AM
I looked up the walkthrough, you SHOULD be able to examine the runes and use the sword at this point. It is indeed a glitch

@mamachi: were you able to get past this point? I'm thinking about uninstalling the game, restarting my computer and using a PCC to purchase the game. Then I will start a new profile to see if it works. I just don't want to use my last PCC on this game only to find out nobody has been able to get past this point, or that it's a horrible game once I do??????

If anyone has been able to cut the rune and progress, could you give me a shout out to let me know?

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Nov 17, 17 8:05 AM
When you see a rune, like in front of the water, you have to pick up the blank stone by the cupid on the right of the inventory bar and put it on the rune. Then put the lite up rune on whatever it does like fix the pot or open a door etc. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by irenaga52 on Nov 17, 17 10:48 AM
I had no problem cutting the rune down. Stuck a little further in. May have to turn the hints on to see where to go with the growth rune

[Post New]by Debaby on Nov 17, 17 3:58 PM
Same thing here. Stuck with the lilliputian and not able to get the rune. Have the sword, broken bowl and medallion part and can't get any further. Can't get any closer to the runes.

If there is a glitch this early in the game and no help or fix from the developers. not worth it.

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Nov 17, 17 4:03 PM
Fluffy, the problem is I don't have the cherub - or pixie - on my inventory or a blank rune until I cut down his rune. This is where we seem to be stuck. How to magnify and cut down the rune,. Too bad, looked like maybe a fun game. My demo time is gone so I'll never know how to fix this and move on.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Nov 18, 17 10:19 AM
fluffyalso wrote:When you see a rune, like in front of the water, you have to pick up the blank stone by the cupid on the right of the inventory bar and put it on the rune. Then put the lite up rune on whatever it does like fix the pot or open a door etc. Hope this helps.

What water are you meaning? I haven't seen a blank stone or a rune. I have a magnifying glass but can't use it to look at the runes. Is the lilliputlian the cupid? On a walkthrough that I found, there is a comment by the bloody runes about what rune to look for and saying he has a G on his chest. I haven't seen this in the game. I really hope you can help me. Thank-you.

I answered my own questions once I was able to cut the rune. Thanks.

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 7:40:00 AM PST

[Post New]by CAMKiwi on Nov 18, 17 11:52 PM
I also had the same problem cutting down the rune. I uninstalled the game then downloaded it again. I deleted my player profile and created a new player profile and I was able to get the rune.

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Nov 19, 17 6:35 AM
CAMKiwi wrote:I also had the same problem cutting down the rune. I uninstalled the game then downloaded it again. I deleted my player profile and created a new player profile and I was able to get the rune.

THANK-YOU!!! I DID WHAT YOU SAID and it allowed me to cut down the rune. One difference from when I played before is that I did not skip the colour puzzle this time. Could that make a difference in the glitch?

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Nov 19, 17 1:20 PM
marypenn wrote:
CAMKiwi wrote:I also had the same problem cutting down the rune. I uninstalled the game then downloaded it again. I deleted my player profile and created a new player profile and I was able to get the rune.

THANK-YOU!!! I DID WHAT YOU SAID and it allowed me to cut down the rune. One difference from when I played before is that I did not skip the colour puzzle this time. Could that make a difference in the glitch?

No, I don't think so as I also deleted the game & my player profile then reinstalled the game. As I only had 22 minutes left in the demo, I skipped all the mini-games until I rescued the boy as I'd also had problems with getting the rune. This time I was able to magnify the rune & cut it down. I'd carefully moved my cursor over the boy's body & ensured I saw the letter on his chest, although the game never mentions it, I'm wondering if that it is where the glitch occurs if you don't sweep the cursor over the body.

Kam

[Post New]by Caralan on Nov 22, 17 11:27 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still can't cut the rune. I can't afford to keep wasting data download allowance on this. I did notice that although I had deleted the game and it didn't show under the Windows uninstal list either after that, when I reinstalled the old saved game was still there. I have restarted about 7 times and just get stuck at this point. Should I just give up on it?

[Post New]by Suzannemv on Nov 23, 17 9:31 PM
I got stuck on finding the boy's rune also. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. When I went back to the game, it had me at the same place as when I quit. I deleted my name and created a new one. It is working ok now.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Dec 7, 17 1:01 PM
also stuck. thinking about just deleting the game. glad I used a coupon .

[Post New]by showalterbj on Dec 30, 17 6:26 AM
DON'T go put the emerald in the statue's crown before you go get the boy's rune.

Go to: