2008Feb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Roulette wheels.

[Post New]by 2008Feb on Nov 17, 17 5:57 PM
Does anyone know how to get through this puzzle with the roulette wheels? I hate to hit the skip button, but cannot figure this puzzle out.

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Roulette wheels.

[Post New]by cal711 on Nov 18, 17 9:44 AM
You need to figure out all of the clues for each wheel, then find the correct number on the corresponding wheel, and click your mouse until the little ball rests on that number. Be careful not to mouse-click too fast because if you go by the number, you have to keep clicking until you're all the way back around to where you wanted to go.

For me, Clues 1, 2, and 3 were easy but I didn't know the answers to 4 & 5. Instead of leaving the game to check for the answers online, I just used a Hint. If you want the answers, just let me know and I can either post them here on this Forum page or send you a private message.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Nov 19, 17 4:06 PM
SPOILER ALERT:
32 for upper left wheel, re: freezing water
12 for lower left wheel, re: number of men walked on moon
16 for middle wheel, re: numbers on credit/bank cards
7 for upper right wheel, re: number of months w/ 31 days
27 for lower right wheel, re: number of bones in human hand

There is no hint button on this puzzle so I googled the answers I needed.

2008Feb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by 2008Feb on Nov 20, 17 7:51 PM
Lilac13: I did the same thing! I googled the answers. I just hate to hit the skip button. I try ALL options to get a perfect game. I just love the Casual Arts games. Big Fish has all the new ones and there is always a chance to get them on sale. Thanks for your response!

Go to: